Open Libram LXXXIII: Man of Living Steel

100 Draenei Paladin
How do you sequel things where the main characters die!

I have no idea.

I hate Hollywood.

http://youtu.be/eoOLn38JVAQ
100 Blood Elf Paladin
And now there's a chick fighting in it!

Whenever that gets on tv and my gf sees it she is going to rant for a week.
93 Dwarf Paladin
How do you sequel things where the main characters die!

Well, with 300, it continues with tales about the Spartan defense of Greece against the Persians after the fall of Leonidas.

Just saw the trailer earlier, m'self; not sure about this merc chick fighting for the Persians...Also, why the hell did the Spartans' traditional crimson get exchanged for some sort of cerulean?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wrath dungeons make me want to punch kittens(and I love kittens)

I like the way my rogue plays, I just wish I could get in fights longer than 7 seconds
100 Draenei Paladin
Wrath dungeons?

Pfft that's all dungeons now.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Helms from scenarios have sockets now?! When did that happen?

Now if I can just get some tier shoulders, I can use this lovely haste/mastery helm I got from my first box...
100 Draenei Paladin
Helms from scenarios have sockets now?! When did that happen?

Blues were talking about it awhile ago, it was an intended change that I guess they finally got too.

Want haste/mastery ring.

Y u no give heroic scenarios? D:
Edited by Cadenbrie on 6/15/2013 8:30 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just saw the trailer earlier, m'self; not sure about this merc chick fighting for the Persians...Also, why the hell did the Spartans' traditional crimson get exchanged for some sort of cerulean?

If I remember one of the interview explanations right, it's because it's not actually just Sparta fighting, but a coalition of Greeks and whatever nations were involved in fighting off the hairless Prince of Persia.
100 Draenei Paladin
Betcha the Middle East will get all mad about the movie, just like they got all mad about the original 300.

/random

Even though I've had it on my Wii virtual console for a couple years now I never really played the original Smash Brothers.

Was bored tonight and decided to play around with it. Really is quite fun, doesn't compare to it's sequels but at the time I can see why it was such a big deal.

It's made me miss the fast pace of it and Melee though compared to Brawls toned down fight speed.

Hope the new one returns that speed.

Editz:

Just got into a last minute bidding war on the BMAH for a Virtuous Stone Drake, after it went over 110K gold I just let them have it as that's over half my current balance. :/

At least I made them blow a lot on it, was only at 60K until they started with less then 30 mins left on the auction.

The mount is so pretty but I'm not going to bankrupt myself on a mount I could get from a dungeon with enough patience. Maybe an otherwise impossible (for me) to get TSG mount........

Bah, as dead as my server is and as ruined as the economy is I'm surprised there are other people with enough gold to compete with me. <_<
Edited by Cadenbrie on 6/15/2013 10:32 PM PDT
90 Tauren Warrior
We've had a few people from guild get it from chain running Stonecore ( I think that's Vitreous ) on normal.
I've only lost rolls in Cataclysm, it's a nice mount, but its almost as bad as running Strat for the Rivendare charger or w/e

I certainly wouldn't pay that much gold for it, that's a little insane for something so easily obtainable.
100 Draenei Paladin
But it's blue and pretty!

I would have gladly payed the starting 60K for it just to save the dungeon running time. But yeah after it broke 100k not worth it. :/

I almost got the epic TCG nether rocket mount the other day for 120K but I had to log off and someone snagged it out from under me.

I like mounts.

Just five more. >_<
Edited by Cadenbrie on 6/15/2013 11:04 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just back from Man of Steel. Overall it's a really good movie but there are parts that really pissed me off. Had too much action and not enough backstory as Clark Kent but whatever.
100 Human Paladin
I saw that movie last night. It was decent enough, without too many glaring plot holes, but nothing can compel me to care about Superman. He's just not a compelling character, which might stem from the fact that much of his development happens in the past during flashbacks, as he is a fully realized superior being at 33 when he fights Zod.

I will say that all the design for the Kryptonian technology, ships, armor and suchnot was awesome and easily the best part of the movie, hands down.

Also, it is really funny to me that when Superman fights things in the film, even though he's all about protecting the people of Earth, everything explodes and gets plowed through and lots of bystanders have to be biting it. Seems really inconsistant with his beneficent character archetype. :x
100 Draenei Paladin
Nine hours and no new posts?

Shame on you Libram.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Y u no give heroic scenarios? D:

My warrior just got a sixth 516 item, the fifth I actually use. They've given me two identical weapons so far. >.>

Nine hours and no new posts?

Shame on you Libram.

I was sleep. :|
100 Human Paladin
So. Seems 5.4 is now on the PTR. On a razors edge about testing the changes to Inq.

While I'm not a huge fan of them, I know they'll spoil the hell out of me...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wonder to what degree people's problems with Inq would go away if the default UI had a decent way to track it. Ret is hardly alone in having maintenance buffs, so a built-in tracking bar for various buffs would probably get a lot of mileage.
100 Draenei Paladin
So .. stat weights. I'm now at over 35% haste .. just wondering if anybody can enlighten me on whether I should be looking more at strength now or is stacking haste, haste and moar haste still the way to go?

I see Lobster is over 38% now but just wondering if I'm losing out on strength that would boost my DPS more than the haste would.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]