[A] Nefas Eternum, 9/14H! 25man, recruiting!

90 Night Elf Rogue
Nefas Eternum, Shadowmoon's only alliance 25 man progression guild, is currently recruiting for Siege of Orgrimar and beyond! Raid progression stands at 9/14 heroic 25 man as of 5/19/2014.

We are currently seeking:
    1 Plate Tank
    Warlocks
    Balance Druid

Raids are:

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30pm-12:30am EST.

Applicants should be level headed, easy to get along with, not get offended by lewd humor, and over 20 years of age.

Find myself or any other guild member in game for more information, or visit our guild website @ NefasEternum.net
Edited by Hterezal on 5/21/2014 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
As of last night we are now progressing in 25 man raid content. Still seeking dps. PST for more information.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Gratz, you are now the #2 25 man on Shadowmoon.
Reply Quote
99 Troll Rogue
I think they have to pass the previous 25 mans before they can be #2.

Regardless good luck on getting a 25 man started, this server needs more 25 mans again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
soon, the hor !@#$% shall be #2

edit: se(a) men is a bad word.... blizzard pls
Edited by Nonamekiller on 7/7/2013 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Regardless good luck on getting a 25 man started, this server needs more 25 mans again.

Thank you.

As of last night, we are 100% a 25 man guild. All future main raids will be 25 man only.

Current 25 man progression is 4/12 normal, and we expect to add several boss kills to that total in short order. Needs at this time are:

1 Tank/DPS dual spec Paladin or Warrior
2 Mages
1 Hunter
2 Additional ranged dps of any class

1 Rogue or Monk

Most melee dps spots are closed, however we will always give consideration to exceptional players. If you feel like you are one of those exceptional players, please find myself, Amoramooke or Fireleaf in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I think they have to pass the previous 25 mans before they can be #2.

This server needs more 25 mans who can kill end bosses more then once a tier
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
5/12 Normal as of tonight.

Still need a tank and ranged dps.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
lol pve
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

Don't worry, we killed Lei Shen again.

Hey how does it feel to raid 25 hours a week? Almost 3 times as much as us. Hey fun fact, we were only 1 ilvl higher then you guys on your Lei Shen/Ra-den kill.

Oh wait, you got 10 of your 12 heroic bosses in 2 days(You still are too bad to come in for Ra-den even after your guild has killed him 7 times). #carried #youarebad #irrelevant

Another fun fact, we killed Ra-den before your guild could carry you through Dark Animus. #refertothehashtagsabove
Edited by Gliff on 7/12/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Don't worry, we killed Lei Shen again.

Hey how does it feel to raid 25 hours a week? Almost 3 times as much as us. Hey fun fact, we were only 1 ilvl higher then you guys on your Lei Shen/Ra-den kill.

Oh wait, you got 10 of your 12 heroic bosses in 2 days(You still are too bad to come in for Ra-den even after your guild has killed him 7 times). #carried #youarebad #irrelevant

Another fun fact, we killed Ra-den before your guild could carry you through Dark Animus. #refertothehashtagsabove

moo cow calm down man
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

moo cow calm down man

/moo

That guy's a joke. Coming back to an old server to talk !@#$ when he is terrible? wow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Guess I hit a soft spot judging by how mad you are, and if you're gonna call someone bad look to your own dk who cant even parse 80th percentile as unholy when he had a heroic wep week 1.

Stay mad horsemen
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Dude you killed 10 bosses in 2 days. You got carried. How are you even calling someone who actually progressed bad?

It took you guys 11 weeks of 25 hours a week to kill Ra-den for a grand total of 275 hours

We took 14 weeks of 9 hours a week for a grand total of 126 hours.

It took you guys almost DOUBLE the amount of time it took us. Wait, why am I even talking about your guild's progression like you had anything to do with it? You joined after progression was over with 0/13 Heroic experience. Ya you are so good.

Are you seriously knocking our DK when you have a grand total of 3 heroic parses? 57, 90, 150. LOL alright I'm done. You are terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I had a 523 item level till 2 weeks ago, and how many parses do your dks have? I dont see many but I do see many 30-50th percentiles lol, not sure why you even responded you guys have always been dead last. Doesn't matter how many hours you raid, all that matters is that little number next to your name on wowprogress. Stay small kid im out
Edited by Informal on 7/12/2013 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Would you kindly take your conversation elsewhere.

We are still seeking a main tank, along with various ranged dps, in particular mages and hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
it's free bumps man
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Black Prince Reputation along with finishing the Black Prince quest lines will make the difference in your progression. The Meta Gem, Additional Weapon Gem Slot and Epic Cloak make a significant improvement to anyone's DPS. You will find your time better spent working on completing the Black Prince quest line before going back into ToT.

Gliff unwittingly provided the solution. Most of the Horseman raiders have completed the Black Prince Reputation quests. All one needs to do is inspect their characters.

If you are looking for a PUG and will give me a fair chance to roll on loot, I would be glad to come help out. I'm currently the #2 Alliance Beast Master Hunter on our server.
Edited by Irivteshai on 7/17/2013 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Currently seeking hunters, mages and shadowpriests.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]