[A] 503 Resto Shaman looking to ToT raid.

100 Draenei Shaman
Proudmoore Alliance,

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I'm a 503 resto shaman with zero (outside of LFR any ways) Throne of Thunder experience. I am looking to either fill in when groups/guilds need a healer or coming on full time for a healing slot in a group.

I'm 26, mature and have a decent amount of past raid experience. I have a headset and Skype/Vent/Mumble/TS, whatever your team uses. My past experience is 3/x (can't remember how many bosses in DS) and random raids back in BC/Wrath. As far as times evenings work best, any day of the weeks.

Thanks,
Edited by Pattern on 6/19/2013 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Pattern,

If you have some time today add me on battletag: BallisticKai#1894. We have a spot and are further progressed than your experience, but think we may be able to work something out if you are willing to speak directly with us. If I am not online, just add me and leave a message so I can identify you and speak to you.

Best Regards,

Dope
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]