Resto Shaman LF Raid group

90 Goblin Shaman
hi, my ilvl its 509 , im currently only 5/12 exp but i know how to play my class and know not to stand on bad !@#$. i can show good raid attendance and be raid ready. i would like to join a group with same exp as me or higher. plz reply my post if your intrested or pst me in game
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hey, Døuble Tap is actually currently looking for a swing healer for our core raid group currently 6/12 and we raid 9:30-12:30 server. we are interested is Ele/Resto or Boom/Resto. so get with me if you might be interested. Battletag Kørent#1601
Reply Quote
We are currently 4/12 and have gotten to the 7th head on Megaera despite limited attempts. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs from 9-12 server time. It's a casual adult guild but we are looking to focus in and finish this tier before 5.4 drops. Add my real id (Umorr#1968) if you are interested.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
Edited by Mcbeefin on 9/6/2013 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]