<Lust -Horde> New Guild (weekend raiding)

90 Orc Shaman
Lust is a new guild located on the Horde. We're a brand new guild and are looking for pve, pvp, social minded players. The first steps in this guild is to level it to 25 and start putting together some fun exciting things within the guild to build a good core 10man on Saturdays and Sundays starting July 13th. If you're looking for a new guild with a new beginning this is the place for you.

Raiding will be the nights of Saturday and Sunday starting July 13th. Invites will go out at 7:45pm and first pull at 8:00pm server time. The raid will end at 10:00pm server.

We are in need of:

1 healer (Pally, Monk, or Shaman)

My plan to make this the funnest and enjoyable guild on the server and make you want log in all the time.

Please leave a message here if you interested in joining or if you have any questions.

You can also reach me via battle.net Subnet#1651

Regards,
Taterz
Edited by Tatertotz on 7/7/2013 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
to the top
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
have a couple
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Getting large. Alot of good fun going down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Looking for any combination of Pally/monk/shaman/priest!
Edited by Seraphynà on 6/27/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still need 2 healers for our raids starting on 7/13!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Come play with me. Teehee :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
updated
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello id be interested me and my cousin i just hit 90 a few days ago (this isn't first 90 however) and im looking to switch from a pvp setting to the pve one. Im windwalker spec however im flexible and i don't mind healing as ive done it before i haven't raided since Wrath i know that i need to learn fights and the whole drill as im not entirely inexperienced. My cousin is a blood dk were from different servers but are looking to xfer here to mal ganis as soon as possible. We don't mind being put in a 2nd group if your main group is already filled were simply looking for a mature setting where we can learn so we can get sharp again. Thanks for reading :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Come heal me! I like standing in fire!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hello id be interested me and my cousin i just hit 90 a few days ago (this isn't first 90 however) and im looking to switch from a pvp setting to the pve one. Im windwalker spec however im flexible and i don't mind healing as ive done it before i haven't raided since Wrath i know that i need to learn fights and the whole drill as im not entirely inexperienced. My cousin is a blood dk were from different servers but are looking to xfer here to mal ganis as soon as possible. We don't mind being put in a 2nd group if your main group is already filled were simply looking for a mature setting where we can learn so we can get sharp again. Thanks for reading :)

Contact me on via Battle.net and lets talk

Subnet#1651
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Still need a healer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
need 1 healer then we're all set for the raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]