Stole my ex-bf's guild.

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
No guilt. It's more of a Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves issue. Rob from the rich and give to the poor. There were only 3 people in the guild. I gave the guild to the 3rd person, the person who did the most work and took the least from the guild. I'm just hoping they can keep it.

Just keep talking your just digging yourself into a deeper grave.. and just because Blizz has not done something does not mean they wont. Blizz will not act until they have all the facts, then you can be hit with anything from a simple warning all the way up to a perma ban

What both of you did was against ToS but I consider what you did worse.. and no it is not your playing Robin Hood kind of thing,, if you really think that, your delusional and likely need some professional help.. the kind that no one on this forum can give
90 Draenei Death Knight
OP, it is NOT your call to make, if the GM isn't doing as much for the guild as the officers are doing while selfless acts and selfless people can and should be recognized and rewarded, it would be better if this wasn't done at the expense of someone else. I mean it's bad enough for officers to betray the GM by all running off out of the blue and start their own guild, by not being open about the problems they had with the GM. That's hurtful enough, but to dethrone the GM like that is...unspeakable.
90 Troll Warlock
Posting in epic thread.
90 Troll Hunter
This is one of those threads that I really want to post in but know I can't if I want to keep my ability to post so...

All I can say is: karma.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Guys, stop feeding the troll FFS.
90 Gnome Warrior
Yeah, either way you look at it, it's a troll.
90 Night Elf Priest
i find it a bit funny the title said "STOLE my ex-bf's guild" but in here she kept trying to say she didn't hack/steal it, the ex GAVE the pass to her.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Funny stuff. Makes me want to re-watch the Youtube vid of the guy punching out his monitor after the GF supposedly deleted his toons.
It's rare you see this kind of action in Raid and Guild Leadership.
90 Troll Hunter
Funny stuff. Makes me want to re-watch the Youtube vid of the guy punching out his monitor after the GF supposedly deleted his toons.

That video is so scary.
My ex-bf was a GL. He left town. I had his battle net password, so i took away his guild and deleted his toons. Will he be able to recover the guild?

I would really hope you are trolling us all. But on the same hold some chicks are just plain crazy.. do you have the crazy eyes? Something tells me that you do.

Though I have heard of stuff like this happening before, where both people are banned. I can only hope you do get banned.
90 Goblin Rogue
Obvious troll is obvious
90 Human Warrior
I'm really just looking for an answer from an official community manager.

You won't get one here. Official community managers (blue posters) do not respond in this forum. They do however monitor the forum. And just case they miss this thread, its been reported so blizz can look into your claims. If they true and you are not just trolling, Im sure they will take appropriate action against a hacker.
85 Human Mage
If we could have this thread closed or deleted.

Thanks
90 Draenei Shaman
Don't care about that. Just want to know if he can recover the guild

With luck, and hopefully justice, you will lose your account
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm not asking for a moral lecture on this

It's a public forum, you're likely to see opinions. And this is a forum by and for guild and raid leaders. Our opinions are flavored by that.
90 Tauren Paladin
06/16/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Seiryu
You really ought to stop coming back here to justify yourself,

06/16/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Mortals
I submitted a ticket on myself, immediately after I deleted his characters and I asked Blizzard if they needed to ban my account.

<sniffs the air around this post>

Sounds to me like the OP is actually the ex-BF who hacked the GF's account and did all these things to his own account in order to get the GF banned.

*edit* D'oh! There was a second page?!?
Edited by Brightclouds on 6/17/2013 1:18 PM PDT
90 Draenei Death Knight
06/17/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Brightclouds
You really ought to stop coming back here to justify yourself,

I submitted a ticket on myself, immediately after I deleted his characters and I asked Blizzard if they needed to ban my account.

<sniffs the air around this post>

Sounds to me like the OP is actually the ex-BF who hacked the GF's account and did all these things to his own account in order to get the GF banned.

*edit* D'oh! There was a second page?!?

Interesting...we automatically assume that men are more guilty then the women...or is just that you don't want to believe a girl could be this much of a...
90 Night Elf Druid
Nothing more to see here.. Op is trying to remove her posts.. so maybe she / he has gotten the message that this is not funny . I really hope it was just someone trolling, but you never know.

Again lets just let this thing die....
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]