[A] Divine Hymn - New Proudmoore Guild

90 Human Priest
Hi everyone, my name is Cástiel and I want to introduce you to a new guild on the Proudmoore server.

Divine Hymn is a freshly founded guild on the US-Proudmoore server in World of Warcraft.

We are currently in the stages of recruiting new members to help the guild grow and succeed.

Players of all experience levels are invited to join and help create the best guild on Proudmoore!

As Divine Hymn grows, our family will focus on player diversity, differences, and uniqueness.

We encourage you to take a look around our website and get to know us a little better.

If you're looking for a new guild to join you on your adventures, you may have just found it.

The website URL is: divinehymn.wowstead.com/

If you would like more information, feel free to get a hold of me or any of our members in game or here on the forums.

Currently, we are a guild that is mostly just social, working on leveling our toons as well as the guild.

If you want to become a part of a guild from the very start, now is your chance! As we grow, we will begin raiding, PvP, and so much more.

Thanks for checking us out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]