524 fire mage LF weekend guild 1/13hm exp

90 Worgen Mage
Hi, azza here, I'm currently looking for a new place to call home after certain events have caused my old guild to fall apart. I'm interested in an easy going, fun guild environment who like to enjoy themselves when it comes to raiding, but also get down to business when it progressing on hm bosses. I've been playing WoW since the start of Cata, where i started as a ret pally, but changed to mage around the start of mists, and have really enjoyed it ever since. I know my mage pretty much inside out, so i know my stuff. I'm also comfortable to say that I can pull very competitive numbers on the dps charts. I topped most of the dps in my old guild, so i guarantee I will never disappoint :). I'll see if I can get a hold of any recent logs for reference, if not I'm welcome for a trial.

In terms of times, I have a very strict time schedule and the following times will be the only ones I can attend during a week:

Friday - Anytime beyond 5pm
Saturday - anytime between 10am - 5pm AND/OR 8:45pm onwards.
Sunday - anytime between 10am - 5pm
All times are in Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

I would preferably like to join a guild that fits these times and is also at 1+/13hm progression.

Thank you for reading, and if you have any interests please leave your offers below, or contact me via ingame; my btag is Azzastar#1926

Thanks! :)
Edited by Azzastar on 6/15/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
<E X A L T E D> is a semi-hardcore 10 man alliance raiding guild on Aman'thul. The guild was formed in 2007. Our goal is to experience as much end game content as possible while raiding on a schedule of only 10 hours per week in a friendly, laid back environment. We are currently desperately seeking a mage for our core raid team. We're ideally looking for someone with competitive dps, good raid awareness and a good attitude.

Progression: 2/13H ToT
Raid Times: 11am - 4pm Sat/Sun AEST

If you're interested in applying please visit www.exaltedd.guildlaunch.com or add me on Laynie#1997 if you'd like more information.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
<Broken Promises> of Darkspear is a brand new 25 and/or 10 man semi-intense raiding guild looking to begin raiding / progression in the future. Our goal is to obtain a stable, reliable 25 and/or 10 man raiding group for semi-serious raiding and even a PVP community.

Requirements:
- Mature
- Reliable (Both as a player and your Hardware/Internet)
- Complete understanding of your class and role
- Knowledge of fights
- Please Note that Gear is not a huge requirement. Although sufficient gear to raid will be required.

We are currently setting up our Guild for Raiding and Groups but our Raid Times will be structured on the weekend for convenience with other priorities.
Our estimated raid times are (GMT +10)

Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM / 12:30 AM
Saturday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM / 12:30 AM

Other scheduled Raid Times will be discussed and planned if the opportunity arises.

The roles in demand are as follows:
MDPS
RDPS
Healers
Tanks

Currently every class is required.

If you are interested in joining <Broken Promises> please do so. Either message me in-game at the Battle-tag "Starfalling#1164" with your question or leave me a message on the forums, providing; Gear, Experience in Raiding, Age and Other necessary information noted above.

Thank you, Phant.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]