What normal Scenario drops the Epic weapon?

Not sure if this is the right place to post it

Just wondering what Scenario on normal not heroic,cos im not up to that yet,drop that epic weapon,i forget,cos just got Drcola to lvl 90 b4 maintanence.

Drcola is a brewmaster,second spec is mistweaver,but im having fun with the tank spec soloing,not dungeon,well normal mop,havent tryed heroic mop yet :)

Scenario?

Epic weapon?

Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
http://www.icy-veins.com/brewmaster-monk-wow-pve-tank-gear-loot-best-in-slot

Scroll down to 3.15 Two-Handed Weapon and peruse all the Monk Tanking two-handers you can obtain and where they can be found at.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Pretty sure you're thining of the blue 450 weapon from Arena of Annihilation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
did the Dun Morogh Heroic Scenario and a few days later I realized I had a treasure item from it, so I opened it up and low & behold a shiny new gun, with a very high iLvl. I upgraded that sucker asap to replace my Tortoise bow.

Can't believe I was able to upgrade myself with an Epic item from a 3-person Scenario easier than every dungeon in Classic World of Warcraft/TBC/Wrath/ and Cata in their time.

Yay
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue

Can't believe I was able to upgrade myself with an Epic item from a 3-person Scenario easier than every dungeon in Classic World of Warcraft/TBC/Wrath/ and Cata in their time.

Don't forget these scenarios are the reason there's no second tier of 5-mans this expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Arena, boom free 496 weapon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]