Pet treat

90 Draenei Shaman
I have been levelling my pets up in Vale and recently got a Pet Treat which I was excited about. So I used it and I can see no discernible difference in levels for my pets.

So the question is does it only affect one pet, since the buff is on me I expected it would level all pets that are in my battle slots.

Can anyone confirm this?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
UE
I have been levelling my pets up in Vale and recently got a Pet Treat which I was excited about. So I used it and I can see no discernible difference in levels for my pets.

So the question is does it only affect one pet, since the buff is on me I expected it would level all pets that are in my battle slots.

Can anyone confirm this?
It's a buff on your that affects all pets you level. I notice the difference. Against a team of 25 with my pet battle hat on I get 545 and I get 668 with the treat.
Reply Quote
They should give you 50% more xp unless nerfed i don't get how you only get like 120 ish more.~ :p
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
There's 2 types of treats, the 50% one from the weekly and lesser 25% ones from the beasts of fable dailies. Haven't bothered actually working out whether it is applied before or after the safari hat's 10%.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]