Looking for Flawless Undead Battle Stone

90 Troll Warrior
Looking to buy/trade/swap etc. for a flawless undead pet stone. I have the other 9 types of stones if you'd like to trade, I also have some rare pets like Burning Pandaren Spirit, Grinder, Pterodactyl and others that I would trade for it. You can message me in game as Boblogic or Rhox.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
:( anyone? I'm wanting to try out my Ghostly Skull in PVP and looking forward to upgrading it to rare quality! Anyone with an undead stone to spare I have a lot of items to barter with for a trade
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I've been looking for one too, they are hard to find. I thought I'd let you know though that I have been PvPing with the uncommon Ghostly Skull, and am doing just fine. I think I've lost one game out of the last ten, so don't let his green status deter you from battling with him!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]