good class for healing rbgs

90 Human Death Knight
well i been healing in random bgs for about a amonth now with my druid and noticed that i am rly enjoying the healing aspec of the game and was wondering if shammy or resto druid is better and what realm is best for just getting into rbgs with a high pop
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Holy priest. but i am biased.

Whats wrong with your pally. Hes already 90 getting gear would be much easier on him then leveling up new toons.

"Bowflexing to gladiator" epic guild name for your 70 hunter.
Edited by Loratabb on 6/17/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
how did you know about my other toons?, i also do not care for my pally that much tho...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
how did you know about my other toons?, i also do not care for my pally that much tho...

Its the internet. IP addresses go places and they are recorded. Little search and bam i get a list

evilite
jigles
needler
sliter
slity

and others.

No one is anonymous on the web anymore. Unless you are running your IP through a host server and that's not easy to do nowadays.

Back on topic Both can be good in PvP. Play they one you have more fun with
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would recommend against going Hpally for rBGs. We bring good utility, but poor heals. We're there mainly to keep other heals up.

As for rBGs, I'd say a good druid is hard to beat. Cyclones,knockback,stealth, good mobility, and some strong heals.
Though for my first choice, swing a MW if you can. They're doing very well in rBGs right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i have a lvl 29 monk, havent tried healing on him yet tho, thanks for the input, ima have to try my monk
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I like my shaman but i am always last on cc's applied.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]