good class for healing rbgs

90 Human Death Knight
well i been healing in random bgs for about a amonth now with my druid and noticed that i am rly enjoying the healing aspec of the game and was wondering if shammy or resto druid is better and what realm is best for just getting into rbgs with a high pop
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
how did you know about my other toons?, i also do not care for my pally that much tho...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would recommend against going Hpally for rBGs. We bring good utility, but poor heals. We're there mainly to keep other heals up.

As for rBGs, I'd say a good druid is hard to beat. Cyclones,knockback,stealth, good mobility, and some strong heals.
Though for my first choice, swing a MW if you can. They're doing very well in rBGs right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i have a lvl 29 monk, havent tried healing on him yet tho, thanks for the input, ima have to try my monk
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I like my shaman but i am always last on cc's applied.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]