60s Thread #181: Games popping daily

100 Tauren Warrior
Hey I've got a low lvl warrior that I'm working on getting to 60 to twink. I will be getting Sulfuras for it. (Just need the eye).

I'm wondering though, do I want to stop at lvl 60? or stop at lvl 64?

If I stop at 60 and turn exp off, will I be in battlegrounds with only lvl 60's? If there will be 64's, then I will want to lvl to 64 to make myself even with them.

Also if I could add a guild leader or something for an alliance twink guild that would be nice.

I made this character on Cairne.
Can anyone link me a BC geared 60 mage? I have an old 60 I used to raid on, got some Naxx/AQ/ZG etc !@#$. I'd prefer not to enchant over that stuff since it has nostalgic value for me and from what I understand you can't get most of it anymore?
60 Tauren Druid
Hey I've got a low lvl warrior that I'm working on getting to 60 to twink. I will be getting Sulfuras for it. (Just need the eye).

I'm wondering though, do I want to stop at lvl 60? or stop at lvl 64?

If I stop at 60 and turn exp off, will I be in battlegrounds with only lvl 60's? If there will be 64's, then I will want to lvl to 64 to make myself even with them.

Also if I could add a guild leader or something for an alliance twink guild that would be nice.

I made this character on Cairne.

Pfft come over to Team Pre BC! :D
64 Gnome Warlock
Awww, I wasn't there to two-shot all you vanilla geared fools.

2 shot...lol you wish
60 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Crágor
then I will want to lvl to 64 to make myself even with them.

We are all 64 inside the BG now, and your gear will scale up to better than their gear. Also, next patch will likely work out even more in favor of staying 60 - so don't be a dope and level past what you cant un-level.

Plus for the most part, 64 are complete trash in game and out. Stay 60.
60 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Shufflebots
Can anyone link me a BC geared 60 mage?

Why don't you link your mage and we can tell you what you might wanna replace... the only BC gear you really need to worry about is socket gear and clothies only get chest, legs and rings. For all else go vanilla.

And socket gear is (possibly) getting crapped on next patch.

06/17/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Desma
So true; I am envious of Paladin 2.5 and its abundant crit, hit, stam and str.

not to mention their PvP gear.
Edited by Warglaive on 6/18/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Sure! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Troodat/simple

I actually have zero experience with this bracket so I'm not sure what else to do!

Servers are down so I can't change out some of my gear. I have ZG trinkets, ZG enchants (some unbound, some on that gear, the rest of the enigma set, t3 helm, Maexxna offhand, and some other random stuff).

I wish I had better gear on this mage but it was an alt and I leveled my main priest in BC. Let me know what I can update!
100 Tauren Warrior
We are all 64 inside the BG now, and your gear will scale up to better than their gear. Also, next patch will likely work out even more in favor of staying 60 - so don't be a dope and level past what you cant un-level.

Alright sounds about right :D

So anyone want to add my guy? Crágor on Cairne (Human)

I will always be down for some classic raiding
60 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Shufflebots
I wish I had better gear on this mage but it was an alt and I leveled my main priest in BC. Let me know what I can update!

Well, first off you're a gnome so you can get to 390 ENG and get a LK trinket - Noise Machine

Your set bonuses kinda suck, so personally I would not worry about them at all and just transmog your nostalgic pieces - or you can go full vanilla and rock that. Up to you. The gem gear for you is chest and legs, legs being your Frostfire tho... not too sure how nostalgic you are about your naxx gear since you got the feet 2 weeks ago. Your rings are actually really good, and look to be better than the gem rings next patch.

Except for the fact you'll want crit for speccing fire... we have a couple fire mages around that will help you more than I can. I was going to link stuff for you like the trinket above but Wowhead's not working for me.

So here's a mage like you originally asked for. Lol.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Orcane/simple

GM gear is not optimal, I just like the set bonus. And i'm too lazy to run raids for "better" in slot stuff. But check out the helm, boots, legs and rings - basically what you were asking for minus the chest. Sorry.
=P

edit- the way it looks to be headed in 5.4, your frostfire legs will be better than the gemmed legs - so you might wanna focus on other stuff, and/or getting more T3... if you're able to. =D But that trinket for sure.

edit2- and there's a harlot called Deadoncemore that's going to complain about how fire got ruined... Disregard.
Edited by Warglaive on 6/18/2013 12:17 PM PDT
64 Gnome Warlock
You're missing a trinket Warglaive...tisk tisk.
60 Human Death Knight
It was needed elsewhere.
80 Tauren Warrior
How's it going Warglaive?
No chance of games before I go to class, I suppose >.>
60 Gnome Monk

Alright sounds about right :D

So anyone want to add my guy? Crágor on Cairne (Human)

I will always be down for some classic raiding

CAIRNE!!!!
60 Tauren Warrior
Clugor you removed me from real ID.

Add me back on, now!

Tormentedangel666@yahoo.com
Clugor you removed me from real ID.

Add me back on, now!

mallgothgurl666satanqtyolo@yahoo.com
60 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Kidsparrow
How's it going Warglaive?

Hello.

Do I know you?

06/18/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Windïr
No chance of games before I go to class, I suppose >.>

Silly Windir - if we've learned anything over the years, this bracket entirely caters to those with no class.
Edited by Warglaive on 6/18/2013 3:00 PM PDT
100 Tauren Warrior
Anyone feel free to add me.

Jaypoint3@yahoo.com
64 Gnome Warlock
if we've learned anything over the years, this bracket entirely caters to those with no class.

You must be referring of course to paladins.
Edited by Chaösbolt on 6/18/2013 3:14 PM PDT
60 Tauren Warrior

mallgothgurl666satanqtyolo@yahoo.com

+1 sir.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]