60s Thread #181: Games popping daily

70 Night Elf Druid
clugor, add me, glancealot#1334
60 Undead Mage
and there's a harlot called Deadoncemore that's going to complain about how fire got ruined... Disregard.

Excuse you what?

Do you want me to bend you over?

Fire is utter trash for PvP now. Arguably the hardest spec to do well with in PvP. Still pretty good for PvE, since you said you are down for raids, it would be a great place to play fire if fire is your favorite. I would not advise it in pvp though. The majority of spells that makes fire good are all gotten as you level up further.

Arcane and Frost still seem to do pretty well in PvP, with decent control. All fire has really, is frost nova and other longer cooldowns, for defensive abilities/peels. I suppose fire isn't absolutely horrible if you have a healer to back you up allowing you time to ramp up to your potential, but there's no guarantee you will have that in BGs. Even then, all you are really offering is RNG damage, while arcane and frost have on demand burst/controlled damage, with additional cc that they provide to the team. Just something to consider.
Hey guys, I haven't seen any 60 rogues post yet so I could creep on their armory. Any advice gear wise you guys could give me?
60 Night Elf Druid
Oh lawd, this guy is gonna take a lot of work. Hang on I'll just link him Crimson's armory instead of telling him everything that needs upgrading.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Crimsontouch/advanced

Here you go. Maybe not BiS, but if it isn't, its pretty darn close. Very nicely geared, and you might even have the pleasure of playing with him, so you can pick up actual rogue gameplay tips too!

Have fun with that Crimson. <3
Edited by Willðw on 6/18/2013 4:33 PM PDT
60 Gnome Monk
OH, NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES! MY EYES! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAGGHHH! THIS IS MURDER! MURDER! YOU'LL ALL BE GUILTY, AND YOU'RE DOING IT FOR NOTHING! KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR !@#$%^- HONEY!

I warned you about the stairs, man. I warned you.
Oh lawd, this guy is gonna take a lot of work. Hang on I'll just link him Crimson's armory instead of telling him everything that needs upgrading.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Crimsontouch/advanced

Here you go. Maybe not BiS, but if it isn't, its pretty darn close. Very nicely geared, and you might even have the pleasure of playing with him, so you can pick up actual rogue gameplay tips too!

Have fun with that Crimson. <3

Thank you very much, and I shall!
60 Blood Elf Paladin
we queuing wsg and ab?
60 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Deadoncemore
and there's a harlot called Deadoncemore that's going to complain about how fire got ruined... Disregard.

Excuse you what?

Do you want me to bend you over?

Fire is utter trash for PvP now. Arguably the hardest spec to do well with in PvP. Still pretty good for PvE, since you said you are down for raids, it would be a great place to play fire if fire is your favorite. I would not advise it in pvp though. The majority of spells that makes fire good are all gotten as you level up further.

Arcane and Frost still seem to do pretty well in PvP, with decent control. All fire has really, is frost nova and other longer cooldowns, for defensive abilities/peels. I suppose fire isn't absolutely horrible if you have a healer to back you up allowing you time to ramp up to your potential, but there's no guarantee you will have that in BGs. Even then, all you are really offering is RNG damage, while arcane and frost have on demand burst/controlled damage, with additional cc that they provide to the team. Just something to consider.

06/18/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Warglaive
Disregard.

06/18/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Warglaive
harlot
60 Night Elf Hunter
trade runs anyone? ally side

whysitgreen#1546
60 Undead Mage
Everything I said was accurate you swine.

And for daring to argue with me, I will take great gratification in reducing you to a pile of nerves and pleasure. :3
Edited by Deadoncemore on 6/18/2013 5:11 PM PDT
60 Night Elf Hunter
06/18/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Deadoncemore
gratification

agreed was too many pleasures O.o
60 Undead Mage
No such thing as too many pleasures when I'm around.
60 Night Elf Druid
My my myyyy Ceagull has gotten himself into quite the mess this time. Making bets against me when he can't be sure of the outcome... tisk tisk. <3 I can't wait to claim my prize.
60 Human Paladin
Drill said log on 60s and queue WSG
60 Night Elf Druid
I will after this BWL.
80 Tauren Warrior
Do I know you?

We've crossed paths a few times on the forums through the years.

You're kind of a celebrity in these parts, Warglaive.
Edited by Kidsparrow on 6/18/2013 5:37 PM PDT
60 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Willðw
I can't wait to claim my prize.

I hope it's sex.

06/18/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Kidsparrow
You're kind of a celebrity in these parts, Warglaive.

Like Timberlake or Federline? O_o
Edited by Warglaive on 6/18/2013 5:42 PM PDT
60 Night Elf Druid
I hope it's sex.

It is, actually.
60 Tauren Warrior
Tuesday pop. Wut.
60 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Willðw
It is, actually.

Yes... Yessssssss.... Make it so rough even his paladin limps for at least 2 weeks. Then dies. And deletes.

Make it so.

06/18/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Clugor
Tuesday pop. Wut.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT TUESDAY POPS WE'RE DISCUSSING CEAGULL RUFFSEX!!!
Edited by Warglaive on 6/18/2013 6:27 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]