[H] 531 Lock, 528 Priest LF guild

90 Orc Warlock
As above, 530 Demo lock, 528 Shadow/healer looking for new guild.

Nothing more hardcore than two or three nights a week, 4/13 and 3/13 exp respectively, neither of the two too retarded.

Unable to make raids before 1930 ST. Prefer at least some heroic progression.

Would rather not raid lead.
Edited by Escalier on 7/4/2013 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
R.I.P surge :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why'd you guys disband?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Why'd you guys disband?

Due to the nature of 10mans and the fact our core team consisted of exactly 10 people and as such every time someone was unable to make raid night our progression stagnated. This coupled with the lack of competent and/or sufficiently geared trials and the ongoing trend of losing one core member a month after last nights "raid" (and this term is being used here very loosely), we discussed our present situation and together decided that in order for us to be able to achieve what we seek from the game individually we will go our separate ways.

More importantly OP two players are top notch, would highly recommend for any guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
We're currently looking for a Disc/Holy Priest. Could also fit in a good Demo Lock.

Currently 7/13 and workign on H Durumu (Demo lock would be good here).

I'll try catch you in game tonight or add my btag

Razghul#1151
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
These guys are quality people and raiders, any guild will be lucky to get them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hey Guys

i have posted this to the ele shaman as well but we have happy to have you guys on board as well

Explicit is looking for a ranged dps to fill there core 10 man raiding team, we are currently 1/13 H and looking for start killing other heroic bosses when we have a decent raid group, Were missing say 1-2 players, the group we have are very close and have raiding with each other for awhile.

Raiding times are Monday, Wednesday Thursday 7.30 - 10.30. we will try and either do alt runs or old content on sundays depending on the interest. There also might be a option to bring back 4 nights a week depending how were are progressing on heroic attempts

if you interested i will be on tonight bout 5.30 we can have a chat about what were looking for and what you are looking for and go from there.

If you want some info on the guild please visit the website

http://explicitbarthilas.enjin.com/home
Edited by Kypreoo on 6/19/2013 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

We run with only 10 core players and at times people are away and this can make things very hard when your trying to push for new heroic kills. We are just happy that we have a good set of players now for a month or so there was hard when we lost 3 players.

Wish all the Surge guys good luck was fun fighting for ranking with you guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
These guys are quality people and raiders, any guild will be lucky to get them.

We're also looking for an Ele as well Skyseeker.

Add my btag Razghul#1151 or hit me up in game tonight if you want to know more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Onepercent is a newly formed 10 man guild that achieved 12/12 its first week raiding. We are looking for 2 range dps to fill the last 2 spots. A warlock and a spriest/ele sham would fit nicely.

We have members in the team which are pretty well progressed in HM ToT so we believe that HM progression will come quickly.

Raid times are Wed,Thur, Sun 720-1030 ST

Please add my btag Tilley#1199 or whisper me in game.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Onepercent is a newly formed 10 man guild that achieved 12/12 its first week raiding. We are looking for 2 range dps to fill the last 2 spots. A warlock and a spriest/ele sham would fit nicely.

We have members in the team which are pretty well progressed in HM ToT so we believe that HM progression will come quickly.

Raid times are Wed,Thur, Sun 720-1030 ST

Please add my btag Tilley#1199 or whisper me in game.

Hope to hear from you soon.

one would hope that a raid team with half it's members above 525 ilvl would be able to down lei shen in a week.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
An end of an era. Wassup peeps! Sad to hear the news but let us help with the transition to move on. HAMMER is looking and we can always use skill and dedicated people in the team. We are 3/13 HM and working on Tortos & Iron Qon. Ok, so we not as fancy progress as Intolerance but we are getting there.

Hit me up TheVIK#1141 or Urek for a chat.

A shoutout already to Eightysix to join HAMMER and Props to Rejuv and the crew too.
Edited by Thuggz on 6/20/2013 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sad to see this crew split. Knew a couple of you am sure you'll have no issues finding a new place to wreck face.

Rejuv <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If you'd consider transferring feel free to come talk to me.

Raiynne#1442

likewise anyone else from your 10m roster, we'll looking at topping up to keep pushing 25m raiding :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump for updated info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]