Headpiece question...

90 Human Paladin
Should I use my current headpiece Lightning Emperor's Helmet (Gemmed properly, ofc.)

OR...

Doubtcrusher Helm with +982 Mastery and +982 Expertise? (NOTE: This item now has a meta slot and blue slot now!)

It's a gain of 280 strength, and a loss of (at most) 1001 haste, as well as a loss of (at most) 636 hit.

I have not factored in any reforges yet, but I might just run the two different sets through reforgenator just to see how it goes. I just don't know if losing so much haste is worth the meager strength gain, not to mention the hit loss.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Lightning Emperor's Helmet
Reply Quote
I have the same dilemma on my pally I have a 516 with expertise on him that i got from the heroic scenario quest and tonight I got the 502 Lightning Emperors helm in LFR.

So your saying Zenal that the 502 is better? I should mention I have the legs too for the 2 piece bonus on him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If the helm gets you the set bonus, then definitely use the helm, no question.

If you don't need it for a set bonus, the 516 is probably worthwhile unless it's itemized really badly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If the helm gets you the set bonus, then definitely use the helm, no question.

If you don't need it for a set bonus, the 516 is probably worthwhile unless it's itemized really badly.

I would say this is pretty accurate, and if you're anything like me, you have been having a hell of a time getting any kind of tier to drop. You can also go to askmrrobot and it will optimize your gear/stats with anything in your bags.
Reply Quote
Ok thanks guys. I guess I'll gem it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]