Prot Haste build: crit on gear?

90 Tauren Paladin
I've read it's desirable to go for pally DPS gear with haste on it for tanking. Is it OK to go for haste gear with Crit, then reforge out of crit? Or do you only go for haste gear without crit?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You shouldn't give up a higher-level tank item for a haste/crit item, but if it's a comparison between, say, an equal-level haste/crit item and a dodge/parry item, I'd take the haste/crit one personally.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You shouldn't give up a higher-level tank item for a haste/crit item, but if it's a comparison between, say, an equal-level haste/crit item and a dodge/parry item, I'd take the haste/crit one personally.

But then do you always reforge out of crit? Or are there times you keep the crit as is?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You'd always want to reforge out of the crit. It's not worth as much as mastery, hit, or expertise.
Edited by Keten on 6/17/2013 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
same Haste/Crit in priority than mastery/dodge after Parry is a very useless stats right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]