Satanic lords lol 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 tanks

90 Undead Warrior
i actually lost count on the number of tanks that you guys have you really need to stop trying to talk yourself's up and saying about people ganking lowbies and 2v1s etc you guys are the exponents of that 3 tanks v 1 hunter and you then say how boss you are lol it makes me lol also at how serial glad etc takes this game Quote - I can't be in this !@#$ing guild some of these guys have alliance toons! LOL well is it a crime to play both factions grow up you're about 98 years old anyways glad time for you to put your keyboard in the cupboard and give it up you're not going to ever defeat WBSH as <satanic tank's> so yeah like i said give it up hehe

P.S i love you RELEASEME you were the best the was and ever has been!!!!!
Dainja would be a close second :) <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
WBSH still #1
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
i actually lost count on the number of tanks that you guys have you really need to stop trying to talk yourself's up and saying about people ganking lowbies and 2v1s etc you guys are the exponents of that 3 tanks v 1 hunter and you then say how boss you are lol it makes me lol also at how serial glad etc takes this game Quote - I can't be in this !@#$ing guild some of these guys have alliance toons! LOL well is it a crime to play both factions grow up you're about 98 years old anyways glad time for you to put your keyboard in the cupboard and give it up you're not going to ever defeat WBSH as <satanic tank's> so yeah like i said give it up hehe

P.S i love you RELEASEME you were the best the was and ever has been!!!!!
Dainja would be a close second :) <3

this is your average optimus member
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]