<Bro Jobs> Recruiting!!!

90 Draenei Shaman
Looking for top notch dps. I'm talking 100k plus, we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-11:00 server. Our plan is to have a tight nit group of 10 people by next patch so that hopefully we will be able to compete in the upcoming tier race. You can reply to post or in game me if interested. We also PvP including RBG groups.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Or you could do something healthy for your server and join an existing guild! TLord has a very small raiding population alliance-side. Probably in part because about 1 in every 5 raiders wants to just make a new guild instead of joining an existing one. The result? A server with 4 alliance guilds trying to kill heroics and several others (5+) trying to kill normal modes on a server that has a raiding population to maybe fill out 2-3 good guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
keeses
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Or you could do something healthy for your server and join an existing guild! TLord has a very small raiding population alliance-side. Probably in part because about 1 in every 5 raiders wants to just make a new guild instead of joining an existing one. The result? A server with 4 alliance guilds trying to kill heroics and several others (5+) trying to kill normal modes on a server that has a raiding population to maybe fill out 2-3 good guilds.

I know you want to post on the TL forums all of sudden out of nowhere so people will click on you and see how gr8 you are on your new server, unfortunately no one really cares. On behalf of everyone I thank you for the immense amount of knowledge you have brought to us today.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/19/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Riketycrikkt

I know you want to post on the TL forums all of sudden out of nowhere so people will click on you and see how gr8 you are on your new server, unfortunately no one really cares. On behalf of everyone I thank you for the immense amount of knowledge you have brought to us today.

Umm... first off I post because I no longer play on TLord. Since I no longer actively log on to TLord, the forums let me at least see what's going on somewhat. Secondly, what exactly did I do to you? If you don't like me, ignore me or whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hmm. Have to agree with Arthodd, as much as I hate too agree with alliance scum (end rp). I wish Bro Jobs nothing but the best, however starting a new guild on Thunderlord is not an easy task. Hell running a long established guild is not an easy task, just look at Focus, TMM, and TIRQ. All three of these guilds scrape by collecting what we can of the Thunderlord raiding player base and attempting to form them into players ready and geared for heroic content.

While I hope your guild is the exception to the rule. Don't let trying to run a guild ruin the fun in the game for you.

That said and done, sorry for sidetracking your recruitment post. Hope to see you guys on the progress ladder soon!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for all the input and yea i agree with the low amount of players on this server it makes it even harder to find the people we need. Sadly all we need is DPS, you would think that would be easing to come by, but as of now nothing. Hopefully 5.4 and joining servers may help good luck to you guys and i hope this guild will be able to compete with the top guilds soon enough :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
keeses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Dramathodd did it right by gearing up and ditching his pals.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't expect to compete in 5.4 if you aren't getting heroic gear as of 5.2/5.3. Heroic geared players will steamroll the next tier's content up the the final few bosses on gear alone, where you may not get 12/12 or w/e immediately, and you're already behind.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
hmmm i say come horde and join us :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

I did the same thing two years ago ;)

I can't blame anyone looking to experience a more hardcore play style which Thunderlord has struggled to provide for years now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/20/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Brofile

I did the same thing two years ago ;)

I can't blame anyone looking to experience a more hardcore play style which Thunderlord has struggled to provide for years now.

I think Emp is just upset because I abandoned his guil--oh wait... I've never even been in Reforged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Read my above post again; You caused a bunch of drama then ditched your longtime friends (TMM).

On the plus side, it seems TMM has started doing heroics again. Not having to babysit a whiny tank does wonders for progression.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Read my above post again; You caused a bunch of drama then ditched your longtime friends (TMM).

On the plus side, it seems TMM has started doing heroics again. Not having to babysit a whiny tank does wonders for progression.

Don't talk if you don't know anything about any of the factors that made me want to leave. You kind of make yourself look like a fool.

The game was not fun for me anymore on TLord. I am now playing with people that are excited to raid and push through bosses and I am having a lot more fun while online than I used to have. A game is meant to be fun, and if I had to leave to make it fun for me again, then that is how it is.
Edited by Arthodd on 6/21/2013 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yea i agree with us not having the gear at the moment puts us way behind. That why I'm hoping to get back into the grind and close the gap as much as i can starting this we. Lets see how it goes also thanks for all the input and advice.

I will not be going to HORDE :D but thanks for the invite Evac lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Don't talk if you don't know anything about any of the factors that made me want to leave. You kind of make yourself look like a fool.

The game was not fun for me anymore on TLord. I am now playing with people that are excited to raid and push through bosses and I am having a lot more fun while online than I used to have. A game is meant to be fun, and if I had to leave to make it fun for me again, then that is how it is

Well, THAT escalated quickly. Can we keep all of your old drama to yourselves? This is a NEW recruitment thread. And Arthodd seriously, you arent even on the realm anymore. Go away.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Spirit was up :D so ye we only need a tank now come on tanks u know u need a home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]