5.5 Patch

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
New 5.5 Features

Shared Reputation:

The highest reputation from each of your characters will now be account wide, Exalted status will now appear as a full bar with a lock on all current and future characters in the reputation tab.

Heirlooms Tab:

There will be a new tab will be added to store all your heirloom gear, this tab will let you pull out heirloom gear and use it cross realm. The heirloom slot will then grey out until the piece of gear is placed back into the slot.

Neutral Auction house:

Neutral Auction houses will now be placed in every major city.

Gold Void Bag:

A new feature called the gold void bag will now be placed in your currency tab, up to 10.000 gold will be able to be placed in the gold void bag and the gold will be accessible cross faction and realm.

Summoning stone upgrade:

Only one raid member now can summon all raid members at once, this does away with single clicking each raid member and needing an additional person to click the portal.

Vanity items:

Vanity items will no longer take up bag space instead a new tab will be added with the items available and ready to be placed on a action bar, no need for that toy train set to sit in your bags any longer.

Classic Challenge Raids

Old content raids can now be scaled up to your current level and run just like in the old days, new mounts and remodeled and recolored gear for transmogrification will be added along with whole new set of achievements.

Account wide ignore:

Account wide ignore will now be added to stop the harassment of players, Current and future characters of those on ignore will no longer be able to contact the player who has them on ignore in any way shape or form, this includes mail and /say.

Guild Islands:

Level 25 guilds will now unlock a guild island where only guild members can go; there will be areas for the guild to unlock via achievements. We want the major cities to remain the go to areas however guild islands will have some unique items such as a training dummy that awards extra experience buff when attacked.

Ok well this is wishful (work of my own fiction) thinking but still its something iv had on my mind for a while one day i hope blizzard will do something similar :)
1 Human Paladin
New character models

New Armor Models

un-instanced un-phased open world (build your own house for everyone to see) Player Housing
90 Pandaren Shaman
Will they also be giving us a Muffin Button too???
90 Tauren Druid
After assisting the Horde (and tasting the finest Orcish and Houjin brews), some Dark Iron dwarves have decided to switch allegiances. Players can now create Dark Iron dwarves on the Horde (limited one per server).

Tri-Spec (for Druids):

In anticipation of all classes gaining a fourth specialization, druid players can now learn the Tri-Spec ability. Other classes will have access to it in 6.0.
27 Goblin Warrior
un-instanced un-phased open world (build your own house for everyone to see) Player Housing

lol, not happening.

Most of your ideas are pretty good. Guild Islands is stupid though. Some sort of guild housing was talked about a long time ago, Blizzard even said they were doing something with it, then nothing.

Most of your ideas are standard things Blizzard should be doing anyway, so ....
*bliz walks by watches u talk about your ideas continues to walk by and pretends phone vibrate and picks up the phone* hello? oh right im coming right now *walks away pretend to not hear you*
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shared reputations.....no.

I've committed the time to reach exalted on alts numerous times. Sharing it echoes laziness.
if they start sharing everything then all my toons better have endgame gear even if its plate it better convert to cloth for my priest.
90 Human Paladin
Will they also be giving us a Muffin Button too???

DBZ .... abridged..
90 Human Death Knight
The 502s from ToT LFR could end up better than the 528s in SoO LFR. Hell, for windwalker monks, the Rune of Re-Origination is still going to be BiS.
and UVoLS is still gonna be BiS (or near BiS) in SoO for Demo locks, for the all-crit dooms for imps
90 Human Paladin
Rum
I like the idea about the old raids that sounds good even with the summoning stones.
I like the idea about the old raids that sounds good even with the summoning stones.

I think you were just in time to respond before this thread officially died!
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/01/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Roahin

I think you were just in time to respond before this thread officially died!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]