Thirty Minute queue

90 Troll Hunter
What you guys do in that time?

Me?

I draw comics:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/djwaglmuffin/Cel_oh_prev1_zpsba537f7b.jpg

I was going to log in to think about how I want to finish that...working on coloring. It's not my forte. Anyway, Your turn!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Study chemical processes (test tomorrow)!

JK
Never log off
#teamnolife
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
One of my biggest problems with the queue, is that for some reason, sitting on the login screen makes the fans on my vid card spin up to 100% almost immediately. My card runs at idle while actually in game, but something about the load screen is broken. So I have to tab out while waiting, and have more than once, missed my chance, and had to start over again.
Reply Quote
Sob and lament my server choice.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
Switch to another server, have one of my friends invite me to group via Battle.net account, then enter dungeon/scenario queue.
Reply Quote
Study chemical processes (test tomorrow)!

JK
Never log off
#teamnolife

what's a log off?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Run a cron job to log me in 30 min before I want to actually be online (usually 30 min before i get off work) so I am sitting there logged in and ready to go when i get home.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
One of my biggest problems with the queue, is that for some reason, sitting on the login screen makes the fans on my vid card spin up to 100% almost immediately. My card runs at idle while actually in game, but something about the load screen is broken. So I have to tab out while waiting, and have more than once, missed my chance, and had to start over again.

Pick up some form of a Logitech Keyboard with an LCD.

The bundled software by default has a profile for WoW that displays relevant info on the LCD such as the name of a person messaging you in-game, BG information/queue, login queue , and other information.

You can also switch between other apps as well.

I have my CPU and GPU temps, Vram usage, CPU and GPU usage, and framerate displayed on it as well. (MSI Afterburner and Core Temp)

It supports Fraps also.
Edited by Sangas on 6/18/2013 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
74 minute queue 1500+

Nothing Netflix and Archer can't fix
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
today was the first time I ever had longer than a 1 hr queue just to get on. This is getting out of control. The issue is world bosses. Even on small populated realms, finding raid groups were not an issue. getting into world bosses was.

If blizz offered a free character move out of area-52, I would take it in a heart beat. This is poor customer service at it's best.

I have little hope that virtual realms will end these long queue timers.
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
Down to 6 mins

The queues don't bother me, pros outweigh the cons
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
In that que time I get a lil' pissed since I've been logged in for 6+hrs, started drinking, husband comes home, log off for maybe 15min and then have to wait through 1,400+ ppl is kinda bull!@#$ majority of these realms are 10 + years old and need updated
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/djwaglmuffin/Cel_oh_prev1_zpsba537f7b.jpg

Not sure if Pocahontas or soft-core opening scene.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I want a credit. 3 nights in a row. almost 1 hr queue time
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The long Que's have given me time to download and play RIFT. What a blast of a game for a change. You should join me on Wolfsbane server. Try it , you'l like it.

p.s. Let the WoW lovers begin da hate!! lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The long Que's have given me time to download and play RIFT. What a blast of a game for a change. You should join me on Wolfsbane server. Try it , you'l like it.

p.s. Let the WoW lovers begin da hate!! lol

Played Rift during Open Beta, did the whole headstart thing and was apart of a top 5 raiding guild there; quite an amazing game early on. Loved working on the heroics there that took countless hours to complete/getting shard firsts, competing for world firsts, pvp is actually tolerable as well. It's still quite a good game even today, and it worth paying to subscribe even in it's F2P state; some nice incentives to do so, and it is personally my main focus these days, and not WoW finally, and these hour+ Q times aren't making me feel guilty about making my transition back to Rift.

And for those of us who have played Diablo 1/2 and loved it, and are disappointed in Diablo 3 because it totally sucks balls and Blizzard !@#$ed up big time on it; check out Path of Exile. It's what D3 should have been, and they released 2 new leagues (basically a Diablo 2 ladder reset) recently so I'd suggest checking that game out too; also a free game with options to buy more bank tabs and weapon effects and just cosmetic crap that doesn't unbalance the game at all.
Edited by Brandonzulz on 6/19/2013 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]