Upgraded Relic vs. Skullrender Medallion

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Which is better? I'm thinking Relic because of proc, in spite of the lower raw strength than medallion, but the medallion on-use crit is kind of meh.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
save your VP(lol because upgrading is next to nothing now) and try your luck at getting spark or feather this week, then upgrade those. if no luck, id go with relic, Skull seems so meh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Use relic if you have it, even at 476 it's better than skullrender. Skullrender is actually worse for ret than the wok/charioteer, which takes some serious doing. Worse than 463 lessons of the darkmaster.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Assuming you mean Relic of Xuen, yeah, it's significantly better than Skullrender Medallion. Spark, Feather, or the Primordius trinket are better still, but of course they have to actually drop first...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah, should clarify that I have both (bought Skullrender after 5.2 because I still wasn't revered with Shado-Pan), but I suppose I'll go with Xuen until Ji-Kun or Spark drop.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
DMR:X (that is, Darkmoon Relic: Xuen) upgraded to 2/2 is theoretically still competitive with unupgraded LFR ToT trinks. The low ICD, moderate proc, and native strength are all excellent selling points. I still keep mine in my bags for dailies and Brawler's Guild.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm using mine for PvP/PvE purposes. It's especially good in Arenas/BGs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]