- By Phone: 1-800-592-5499 to speak to a live representative. Hours vary, please check here for times available.
- By E-mail: Blizzard's Technical Support team provides a Web Form for you to fill out which collects most of the information necessary to quickly and efficiently provide you with a solution.
- Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues.
- Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/
- Billing or account issues should be sent to the Billing department:
- Blizzard Support provides a Web Form for you to fill out which collects most of the information Billing and Account Services will need to be able to quickly and efficiently provide you with a solution.
- Phone Support: Live Billing and Account Services representatives are available to assist you with your questions and concerns.
1-800-592-5499 Hours vary, please check here for times available .
- Game discussions, complaints, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate forum.
- Please refrain from using profanity in your subject lines or thread body. While we do employ a filter that obscures offensive language this does not give license to use it freely.
- You can bump your thread if it falls past the second page. Please remember that Technical Support moderates the forums 7 AM to 8 PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week. If no Blizzard employees are able or available to provide an answer in your thread, you should contact our techs more directly:
- Please make new posts for your own issue, except where a solution has already been posted. Otherwise, please do not change the subject.
- Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but distinct from the original topic means that replies must either ignore your post or that of the original poster.
- Please post a subject title that provides a clear indication of the problem you are experiencing. Posting something like "Major problem!! Look inside" does not communicate anything about the issue you are facing.
- Unless addressing an issue not already covered in the in-game alert or the server status forum, please do not create posts relating to server stability or down time.
- Please refrain from posting commentary or complaints about the game, the support process, or policy enforcement. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but such posts do not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. If you feel that a Support employee has acted inappropriately, please send an email to Support@Blizzard.com.
- Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is OK to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting actual info here on the forums is not permitted.
We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolution to their issues. To help do this we ask that the above guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to this forum.
Lastly, please remember that Blizzard provides these forums as a venue for our customers to discuss our games. Posts can be deleted and users may be banned from this site, without prior warning or explanation, at the sole discretion of the forum moderators.