Hunter Tier 16, nice buffs.

90 Troll Hunter
Item - Hunter T16 2P Bonus Arcane Shot and Multi-shot reduce the cooldown of Rapid Fire by 12 seconds per cast.

Item - Hunter T16 4P Bonus Explosive Shot casts have a 40% chance to not consume a charge of Lock and Load. Instant Aimed shots reduce the cast time of your next Aimed Shot by 50%. Offensive abilities used during Bestial Wrath increase all damage you deal by 2% and all damage dealt by your pet by, stacking up to 15 times.

The last line is either missing a separate percentage for pet damage or is also 2% stacking 15 times.

2 set was buffed from 2 seconds to 12 seconds of reduction per cast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I wonder how the 2pc will effect our stat priority? Since we will have access to a 40% haste modifier almost all the time. Will mastery then take priority over haste? Interesting.

The 4 pc is cool but I'd like to know how long the bestial wrath effect lasts.
Edited by Gratitude on 6/19/2013 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am not sure

Bestial Wrath
Send your pet into a rage, causing 20% additional damage for 10 sec and breaking all effects which cause loss of control of your pet.

It only last 10 seconds.. so how can it reach 15 stacks over 10 seconds?

As for stat priority we will be seeing a reduction in haste. Neither of these look to be RPPM based. Assuming 5.4 trinkets for us will bw RPPM that takes up down to 3 RPPM items (trinkets and meta) rather than 5 like we have this tier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Instant Aimed shots reduce the cast time of your next Aimed Shot by 50%. Offensive abilities used during Bestial Wrath increase all damage you deal by 2% and all damage dealt by your pet by, stacking up to 15 times.

Anyone know the timer on these, if there is one?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
timers as in durations and cooldowns?

Bestial Wrath: 1 min cooldown and a 10 second duration

Aimed Shot: Has no cooldown but has a cast time

Master Marksman
You have a 50% chance when you Steady Shot to gain the Master Marksman effect, lasting 30 sec. After reaching 3 stacks, your next Aimed Shot's cast time and Focus cost are reduced by 100% for 10 sec.

My cast time for AS is about 1.6 seconds without any haste modifiers going. /With this set bonus when I get an aimed shot it becomes a .75 second cast time minus and haste modification active at that time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I jsut realized you may ahve meant duration fo the set bonus buffs.

Well they are always on it seems.

Still does not explain how during a 10 second bestial wrath something can stack 15 times =P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Either the 4pc buff is going to have a really long duration or their plan is we will only ever reach 15 stacks if we readiness into a second BW immediately.
Edited by Blåckspiral on 6/19/2013 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Maybe the 15 stack thing is hinting at a change to Bestial Wrath in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Well that makes a lot of sense.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Or that. Which makes me nervous considering the recent changes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I think your guess is correct Black. When BW is activated we get a stacking buff with a duration that can be refreshed by a second bestial wrath and made to keep stacking.

That said if they increase BW to 15 second duration that works too.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9los8CDqa1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

Bingo.

06/19/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Blåckspiral

Increased duration, removal of Get-out-of-jail-free card?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
06/19/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Leorina

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9los8CDqa1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

Bingo.

06/19/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Blåckspiral

Increased duration, removal of Get-out-of-jail-free card?
They seem to be on a kick lately so if I had to guess whatever it is they do isn't going to be a positive thing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I agree. these are certainly the best set bonus's I've seen in awhile.

theoretically you fire 14 arcane sin a row (focus obviously won't allow such but yeah) and it resets your Rapid Fire.. thats... powerful.

In reality we can likely fire 3-5 back to back depending on if some kind of haste buff or focus return is going (dire beast etc) that's 39-65 seconds reduced from rapid fire (12 second per shot plus the 1 second gcd for each shot)

Still pretty damn good.
Edited by Thanøs on 6/19/2013 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Found the BM one.

Player buff - http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=144670
Pet - http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=145737

Doesn't appear to have a duration yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
So its a permanent buff.. I don't even...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Okay so I thought I'd report my findings.

2 set - On PTR currently, Arcane Shot/Multi-Shot reduce the CD of rapid fire by 2 sec. TotH procs count, however, Multi-Shot only counts as one hit (so no matter how many targets you hit, will only take 2 seconds off the CD)

Beast Mastery - Brutal Kindship. 3 second duration. Can proc from TotH abilities. Doesn't proc from auto-shot. Practically falls off the second Bestial Wrath expires.

Marksman - Keen Eye. 20 second duration. Buff doesn't stack, just refreshes (if for some reason you didn't use your free/hasted AiS).

Survival - Explosive Expert. 1 minute duration. Can proc off itself it seems.
NOTE: Freezing Trap and Explosive Trap are not proccing Lock'n'Load at the moment, however, Explosive Trap isn't triggering Black Arrows CD and vice versa.

TL:DR: Hope you like Survival.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I love survival.

so then BM works jsut like Black thought with readiness. That's cool.

Its just a buff to BW then which is fine. I wonder how barrage reacts to it.

I am going to play on the PTR later today how do you obtain the gear to test it? Never done it before.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Probably why it goes to 15 +)

Leorina - Not sure if you tried, but where pet attacks (i.e. Basic Attacks) stacking the buff?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
06/20/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Verdash

Probably why it goes to 15 +)

Leorina - Not sure if you tried, but where pet attacks (i.e. Basic Attacks) stacking the buff?

Bite, Claw, or Smack increase damage dealt by 2%, stacking up to 15 times.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=145737
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]