Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf

100 Gnome Warlock
So apparently the next Ahead of the Curve achievement awards the Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf. If this reward is the same across factions, this is the first time that the Alliance has access to the Horde's wolf mount.

I would like to offer a compromise of sorts. For a future achievement that awards a mount, I suggest to award everyone a Used Rocketstrider as a mount. It's a mechanostrider, but it flies using the two rockets at the bottoms of its feet!

(it already exists in one of the questlines in Loch Modan)

((I would have suggested a Flying War Elekk, but that mount would be just too silly...))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I would rather give a flying war elekk >.>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
But what is going to happen with that pretty skeletal horse?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Wouldn't it make more sense to do a comparable mount? What are the opposite race of each faction.
Human - Orc
Night Elf - Troll
Dwarf - Tauren
Gnome - Forsaken
Draenai - Blood Elf
Worgen - Goblin

So opposite mount of Orcs would be humans horse. I could support that, horsies for da hordies.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

The new one? It's probably from some faction that you need to gain rep in. The Alliance also has a nightsaber version.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Gnome - Forsaken

Weh?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Wouldn't it make more sense to do a comparable mount? What are the opposite race of each faction.
Human - Orc
Night Elf - Troll
Dwarf - Tauren
Gnome - Forsaken
Draenai - Blood Elf
Worgen - Goblin

So opposite mount of Orcs would be humans horse. I could support that, horsies for da hordies.

They can get horses already, though. They can get the Fiery Warhorse and the Headless Horseman's horse already.

Edit: also, factionwise, gnomes = tauren. Before Cataclysm, gnomes and tauren were equal in the amount of classes they could be (being about 5, I think)

Dwarves are the Troll's opposite, and Night Elves are the Forsaken's opposite.
Edited by Flayr on 6/19/2013 10:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Again, kiss that salt shaker. It could be a mistake. It could be a different mount. This might never come to pass.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

99% likely it's a new PvP reward.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
06/19/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Illucia

99% likely it's a new PvP reward.

I would hate that so much, probably even more than I hate PVP.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Again, kiss that salt shaker. It could be a mistake. It could be a different mount. This might never come to pass.

Oh, I know. PTR is PTR. Then again, what alliance equivalent would fit a Horde-themed raid?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Night Elven mount is PVP. I bet the Wolf mount is for both. This would be the first time Alliance are able(To my knowledge) get a Wolf Mount.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Human - Orc
Night Elf - Troll
Dwarf - Tauren
Gnome - Forsaken
Draenai - Blood Elf
Worgen - Goblin

The horde has horses, and your horses suck. We'll take the wolf too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/19/2013 10:43 PMPosted by Flayr

Oh, I know. PTR is PTR. Then again, what alliance equivalent would fit a Horde-themed raid?

The possible point of the mount is we are taking the spoils of war. We are taking the mounts of our down foes. It isn't a Horde/Alliance thing but a Kor'kron thing.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I hope whoever decided to give these Alliance miscreants one of our wolves gets a thumbtack on his chair. >:(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I hope whoever decided to give these Alliance miscreants one of our wolves gets a thumbtack on his chair. >:(

because the Alliance were given so much this expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
06/19/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Ian

because the Alliance were given so much this expansion.

You lot can have a bronx cheer if you like, but keep your mitts off our wolves!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
LOL Could allies getting a war wolf mount be the fist shaking moment?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
LOL Could allies getting a war wolf mount be the fist shaking moment?

Alliance has gotten raptor mounts, a kodo, and could get a hawkstrider.

Stop pretending like Alliance never gets anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]