MPPM: Lil' Bad Wolf

Community Manager
Stagehand Barnes: And now . . . on with the show!

I'm pretty sure you tamers aren't fooled by this deception. Yet, there's something about Grandmother that makes me shiver. I guess you can call it collar-envy. <.<

Keeper of the coveted Spiky Collar, she's not bound to give up her "phat lewtz" too easily, but perhaps a few of you have convinced her! Tell us your tale, will ya?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I've literally got this thing every time I fight Big Bad Wolf. I think I'm on my 6th or 7th one. Are you sure the drop rate's OK?

It's a lame tale, but it's an honest one.

Wish I had that luck with Terestian's imp. As a Warlock I'm compelled to collect anything that resembles my minions.
Edited by Thugra on 6/21/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been running KZ on two characters each week (when I can - I've missed 1 or 2, I think). I've gotten Big Bad Wolf as the opera event once, and no collar was to be found.

I have had better luck, though, with other drops. The mount dropped for me (YAY!), along with the infernal from Prince the first week of 5.3. This week I nabbed the Menagerie Custodian.
Edited by Evalonne on 6/21/2013 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got a bunch of them >.<
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
Guess what I named mine?
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Hunter
Guess what I named mine?

Junior?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Got lucky and nabbed mine on I think the third week of the patch.

P/S breed, and I'm quite pleased with how well it performs in pet battles.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
My friend and I got it on the same day, on two different runs. I got it the first run and he got it the second.

It did not drop on the third run through though...obviously the boss knew we both had it already.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I've seen it drop almost every time I've done Kara. And have gotten the Opera event every single time on both toons I run it on. IDK if it's luck or finagling on Blizz's end. As for the pet itself it is lackluster in battles IMO.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Only had the Big Bad Wolf once since this pet was put in, pet didn't drop.

Yeah, that's good fun there. Random pet drop on a random boss spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I've seen it drop almost every time I've done Kara. And have gotten the Opera event every single time on both toons I run it on. IDK if it's luck or finagling on Blizz's end. As for the pet itself it is lackluster in battles IMO.

Think of it as one of those pets that you use to stack damage buffs/debuffs on Beasts of Fable. Lil' Bad Wolf brings Mangle + Howl. That in conjunction with delayed effects (e.g. Whirlpool) can be lethal.
Edited by Thugra on 6/21/2013 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Meh, lots of pets can serve that purpose and do it better. IDK, I've fought plenty and don't plan to give one a spot in my line up anytime soon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Very cool looking pet, just his skills are not up to par with pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I love mine with the 325 Speed. The abilities I use are Claw/Dodge/Pounce. His high speed makes Dodge and Pounce awesome. He is a good alternative to a fast Rabbit.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
how do you get him and from where?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I've not seen any in pvp, though the SS seems like it could be decent. For the critter beasts of fable though, my PP eats them up and Howls for more. Named it Worgen Freeman ;p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
how do you get him and from where?

Drops in Kara off the wolf boss. Or AH has them cheap.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Why is it that this can be a pet, but hunters had their tamed worgen pets snatched away prior to them becoming a playable race in the game? They were skinnable at that time, too... so....

Not cool, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
ran it on all 8 of my 90's for like a month straight to get all of the pets for he raiding with leashes 2 achievement. i wanted Tito really bad. However the lil big bad wolf was by far the easier, got him on my first or second run. it all worked out though i got the fiery warhorse in the process.

But omg i love tito...sorry Crithto...its not you its me. but he summons tornados and you scoot on my carpet...alot. *Teary eyes* We had good times...its just time to move on. We need to see other people/dogs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Been doing KZ for a month on 2 toons each week (i have the wolf just trying to get some gold) but i keep getting romeo and juliet.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]