Renew and Disc

90 Blood Elf Priest
I was going to say:

I'm disc and I used renew today!

Then I remembered I was in Shadow form at the time since we had an extra healer for that boss and I had the highest dps offspec.

The only other 2 times I use renew are:
a)
I'm in a city and I'm trying to show someone how high my Divine Aegis can get.
b)
I'm trying to heal.. Yu'Lon? The second boss in ToeS anyway, during day phase, and for some ungodly reason I've decided that I don't want to attack the adds (usually because the dps kills them as fast as they can spawn).

And in situation b) I fail miserably at healing him anyway, and if there isn't someone else around to heal him, we probably wipe.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I wouldn't say it is utterly worthless, but probably shouldn't be one of your primary tools anymore than Holy using PW:S.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I kind of wish B&S procced on Renews for Disc and PW:S for Holy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Holy using PW:S

Poor comparison imo. Holy can use PWS to mitigate a fair amount of damage on a tank come the right situation. I can't really think of a situation to use renew...

Doesn't really matter. Not that I want it but a powerful HoT + absorbs would more than likely prove to be overpowered.

Now if renew worked with Spirit Shell that would be pretty cool =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]