Please take global off of bubble!

100 Human Paladin
I play arenas quit a lot and enjoy pvping mainly and sometimes in certain situations I need to quickly bubble but can't due to GCD. I've lost a lot of pointless games because of GCD on bubble as ret.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
L2P
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I here you. Happens to me all the time. Second everyone pops their CD seems like my bubble is on global. Best thing I have found is run a comp where you aren't the focus comp. Like Ret /shammy or priest /hunter. I run 1800 MMR so trust me. It will make your life easier and make it so you have more room to breathe for once.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bubble needs to go and we need a passive defensive ability in it's place. Bubble is dispellable by some classes and sometimes it seems to pop early against classes who can't counter it. Paladin needs a total rework in my opinion we should be more of a melee caster anyway. And holy seems like the weakest magic of all especially since it supposedly can't be mitigated. There is just too many hidden numbers in this game that are used as a leash especially on paladin!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bubble needs to go and we need a passive defensive ability in it's place. Bubble is dispellable by some classes and sometimes it seems to pop early against classes who can't counter it. Paladin needs a total rework in my opinion we should be more of a melee caster anyway. And holy seems like the weakest magic of all especially since it supposedly can't be mitigated. There is just too many hidden numbers in this game that are used as a leash especially on paladin!

Wut
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]