How to recognize a Sociopath

90 Blood Elf Monk
06/22/2013 07:14 AMPosted by Hobsocke

Well I picked out mine. Anyone who doesn't already know, IQ is the measure of your ability to learn, not how smart you are, for anyone who doesn't already know.

pls tech me how 2 be smrat. i alrdy kno i got a hi-iq

hokay.
think stuff. ur now smrtr than every1! go 4th!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If you see anyone displaying these behaviors get them help immediately.

http://i.imgur.com/ND8d8DX.gif
Reply Quote
This thread should be renamed "How to spot an Arcanita"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
More like Chrysis : A Self Analysis
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
More like: Gais, Don't Play With Helladin, He's Bad News, I'm Super Cereal

Also it could be: Arcanita, Is That You?

My favorite: Bloodyknight, Two Months on Bleeding Hollow
Edited by Helladin on 6/22/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
CTA
Trolled so hard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
More like: Gais, Don't Play With Helladin, He's Bad News, I'm Super Cereal

The Captain to my Crunch

Also it could be: Arcanita, Is That You?

Her name is Sara Conner IRL

My favorite: Bloodyknight, Two Months on Bleeding Hollow

Mine as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad we took this thread as seriously as it should have been taken.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Well,

I'm bipolar/manic depressive with narcolepsy. GET ME HELP! Oh wait, they give me these pills that don't even work!!! lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Wow1 Great topic! Sorry I'm late. Not!

1st...If you are reading this, you MAY play WOW obsessively. It is a form of escapism that you carry beyond any entertainment. The anonymity of a chat room and the avatar you dressed up for years puts you in a very small percentile. The NEED to escape is known by you and you hide that by being a cartoon. An alter ego. If you game 40 hours per week, YOU are sick.

2nd...The repetitive sim city war and strobe light show has had a detrimental impact on your personality and is INCREASINGLY addicting each and every day. Conflict, even though it is fake, triggers a drug in your brain that you now NEED to feel normal. You are "hyped" when playing. But NOBODY can stay hyped as a permanent mental state. We (humans) are not wired for permanent heightened states, WOW is burning you out IN YOUR BRAIN. The result is a changed or damaged perception of yourself and who you REALLY are.

THAT is IF you were normal when you STARTED. THAT is only WOW addiction.

The thread is about NATURAL rather than WOW INDUCED personality handicaps. But make no mistake about it, WOW is not curing anybody reading this. Because Sociopaths are a combination of many personality handicaps which TOGETHER define the level of handicap, a borderline Sociopath becomes FULL BLOWN on WOW.

The more you WOW, the more you leave reality and embrace by addiction a delusional perception of you.

UNLESS you play arcane mage.
Edited by Arcanita on 6/24/2013 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

1st...If you are reading this, you MAY play WOW obsessively. It is a form of escapism that you carry beyond any entertainment. The anonymity of a chat room and the avatar you dressed up for years puts you in a very small percentile. The NEED to escape is known by you and you hide that by being a cartoon. An alter ego. If you game 40 hours per week, YOU are sick.

2nd...The repetitive sim city war and strobe light show has had a detrimental impact on your personality and is INCREASINGLY addicting each and every day. Conflict, even though it is fake, triggers a drug in your brain that you now NEED to feel normal. You are "hyped" when playing. But NOBODY can stay hyped as a permanent mental state. We (humans) are not wired for permanent heightened states, WOW is burning you out IN YOUR BRAIN. The result is a changed or damaged perception of yourself and who you REALLY are.

The thread is about NATURAL rather than WOW INDUCED personality handicaps. But make no mistake about it, WOW is not curing anybody reading this. Because Sociopaths are a combination of many personality handicaps which TOGETHER define the level of handicap, a borderline Sociopath becomes FULL BLOWN on WOW.

The more you WOW, the more you leave reality and embrace by addiction a delusional perception of you.

I'd like to see Arcanita respond to something just once without typing out an encyclopedia
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

ITT Arcanita is a profound troll. I'm a sociopath because I've world pvp'd for so long. Bulwarker didn't tear open that one girl like a god damn cantaloupe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]