If Andorhal was Merged with Bleeding Hollow

90 Orc Shaman
I think it'd be painfully ironic if our struggling server was reunited with many of the people who left it for greener pastures, but at the same time I'd be stoked about getting to see some old friends from PoW and the like, (and personally smug that despite our low resources we're still ahead of most/all of them). A friend pointed out that since BH is pretty high-pop as-is, it'd be unlikely, but still fun to consider.

Thoughts on getting to see some old faces again?
Reply Quote
Bleeding Hollow is actually a locked server with queue times for part of the day. This is most likely going to be a fusing of low and medium pop servers only. Plus, you don't want to merge with Bleeding Hollow. The server is high pop and theres plenty on the auction house...but the people absolutely suck.

Take a look at their forums and you'll see what I mean.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Bleeding Hollow is actually a locked server with queue times for part of the day. This is most likely going to be a fusing of low and medium pop servers only. Plus, you don't want to merge with Bleeding Hollow. The server is high pop and theres plenty on the auction house...but the people absolutely suck.

Take a look at their forums and you'll see what I mean.

Just the guilds with anything Ironwolf in them.

Server is as good as it gets otherwise, hence the full pop.
Reply Quote
Alliance Vanguard as well. The forums over there are just a giant circle jerk. How many 14 page threads can there be about IWC>AV or vice versa? Obviously you can never have too many. I'd consider it trolling if I didn't know how serious about it some of them actually are.

Bleeding Hollow's trade chat is awful. There has never been a server that I felt the need to leave /2, but Bleeding Hollow was the first. At least Alliance side, never experienced it horde side.

The server is great because you can always find a group for something, the auction house is extremely stable, the ratio is pretty even.

Don't get me wrong, I like the server. But its crazy. I'm an attention !@#$% and even I think the amount of attention whoring over there is ridiculous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]