What healer should I pick?

100 Orc Shaman
Hello, I've mostly played DPS melee classes in my time in Wow and I want a change. I'm positive I want to level a healer for raiding mostly. The thing is IDC how OP the healer is I just want something fun, something I wont get bored of so fast. My question is right in the title. What healer should I pick? I would love to hear your guys opinions on the most fun Pvp healer and most fun PvE healer. One thing I love is AoE healing also. Thanks!

Btw Rshammys are crossed off the list.
Edited by Jellywolf on 6/20/2013 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Warrior
I would say priest:
1) Two healing specs so its like two healers in one class
2) Holy has a lot of depth so it can take a while to master
3) You can throw down some meaningful DPS when full time healing isn't needed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
For most fun, excluding Resto Shaman, I would say Resto Druid. Especially with the quality of life improvements and straight buffs on the docket for 5.4, they are looking amazing and their mechanics have always been fun to manage; rolling hots and keeping harmony up plus the addition of mushroom that isn't gimped/tedious to use.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Hello, I've mostly played DPS melee classes in my time in Wow and I want a change. I'm positive I want to level a healer for raiding mostly. The thing is IDC how OP the healer is I just want something fun, something I wont get bored of so fast. My question is right in the title. What healer should I pick? I would love to hear your guys opinions on the most fun Pvp healer and most fun PvE healer. Thanks!

Btw Rshammys are crossed off the list.

Mistweavers are pretty fun, plus you can actually solo quest as just that alone. They aren't boring either.

They play like a cross between a holy pally and a resto druid.
Edited by Jujubiju on 6/20/2013 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The thing is IDC how OP the healer is I just want something fun, something I wont get bored of so fast.

Ok. There is a little sticky at the top of this forum that can help with choosing a healer.

If you are talking about taking it into a progressive raid group, there really is no LoL going to sleep now healer, and they all work together differently. My Shammy Co healer thinks that a pally is really easy to work with, while I have had a couple Druids that have really meshed well with me in raid.

If you are talking about solo play and LFR. It really does not matter.

P.S. That shammy and my Holy priest clear more content together than either of us has done with a pug, although we complain to each other more. Working with someone consistently will prove to be much more effective than any FOTM healer.

Read that guide and think about how you want to work with possible healing partners. If you want to do the LFR hero thing, it does not matter, even a little.
Edited by Sassinak on 6/20/2013 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Resto Druid that's what I plan to role after I get my shaman to 90
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]