Lightning Imbued Chalice

90 Worgen Druid
Alright I've been trying to get this thing because it appears at first glance to not suck but there's one thing I'm actually slightly concerned with.

It says it heals the most injured PARTY MEMBER. Does this mean it can't proc the heal on raid members outside your own group?

If that's the case it severely limits the capacity of a proc like that. And kinda sours my impression on it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
No, it means that it won't proc on the person outside of your raid group. It's just odd wording.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No, it means that it won't proc on the person outside of your raid group. It's just odd wording.

K that's what I was hoping.

I keep blowing coins on Lei Shen praying it'll drop but of course it never does.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WTB cool healer trinkets like this/an updated version of this: Glowing Twilight Scale
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
WTB cool healer trinkets like this/an updated version of this: Glowing Twilight Scale

I never liked that trinket. I was much fonder of Althor's Abacus and, of course, Solace of the Fallen.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/21/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Gozreh

K that's what I was hoping.

I keep blowing coins on Lei Shen praying it'll drop but of course it never does.

On the good side, there's a couple of other nice pieces on that boss. The neck and mace, for instance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Alright I've been trying to get this thing because it appears at first glance to not suck but there's one thing I'm actually slightly concerned with.

It says it heals the most injured PARTY MEMBER. Does this mean it can't proc the heal on raid members outside your own group?

If that's the case it severely limits the capacity of a proc like that. And kinda sours my impression on it.

Just so you know the actual healing from this trinket is very very very low. sometimes less than 4% of your total healing.
Edited by Loratabb on 6/21/2013 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Just so you know the actual healing from this trinket is very very very low. sometimes less than 4% of your total healing.

You would be much better off just buying the valor trinket instead.

The RNG heal isn't impressing me very much and it never gets to 4% for me (usually 2 - 2.5%). I genuinely feel that it is better to run another regen trinket and do what you can to spend all the mana. If you are swimming in mana and can't get rid of it then this is better than nothing but I don't really like it. better than megaere/prim trinket of crouse but I'd gladly take a horridon trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I want either Horridon or Lei Shen trinket. Both seem to avoid me. I have a 484 still *cries*

ETA: On my main that is.

<-- This alt has both Lei Shen & Horridon LFR trinkets. FIGURES!
Edited by Drizzelle on 6/21/2013 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I never liked that trinket. I was much fonder of Althor's Abacus and, of course, Solace of the Fallen.

Oh how I miss Shard of Woe

Yeah, the mana reduction was godly, but short ICD on use haste buffs are probably my favorite effect.

And Windward Heart is the reigning king of smart heal (single target) procs.
Edited by Fangthorn on 6/21/2013 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]