MW Overhealing question

100 Pandaren Monk
So i am having no problems healing tot, and most fights we 2 heal. I was just wondering how is everyone's over healing, i find my over healing is 2 -3 x more then a disc priest, and at like 40%+. I know its not an issue if i am not running out of mana and people are not dieing, i just wonder where everyone else is.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
I wish my over healing was that low.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
50-60%.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Mine generally runs in the 45-55% but we generally don't have a disc or h pally so I tend to be the snipe-r instead of the snipe-e.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wouldn't know, I never look because I think its irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Your overhealing is always going to be higher than a disc priest due to our healing styles:

Atonement heals will always snipe your heals first due to it healing the lowest party member.
And absorbs always take priority over heals.

The only way to reduce your over healing is to stay in melee range at all times to autoattack the boss and fistweave during low damage periods
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
50-85% most of the time, we have a holy pally that's extremely effective at EF blanketing and a disc priest or two, so until there's a lot of damage going out on the entire raid for a decent amount of time my stuff just mostly overheals

heroic tortos is the exception of course because logs/meters don't count overheals on capped shells
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
hots and aoe heals will do a lot of overhealing there is no reason to try reducing it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]