Division VII Recruiting (Horde-Kil'Jaeden)

90 Orc Warrior
DIVISION VII, Kil'Jaeden - US
www.d7-kil.com

Table Of contents
- Guild introduction
- Opening Recruitment For Following
- Requirement Needs
- Special information
- Website Application

RATED BATTLEGROUND MAIN PROGRESSION CORE
Guardian Druid (HIGH)
Frost/Fire Mage (HIGH)
ROGUE (HIGH)
Frost DK - Must have experience in TK and can do it well (HIGH)
Disc Priests (MEDIUM)
Destro Warlock (MEDIUM)
Hunters (MEDIUM)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% rbg spot.
Due to a bloated roster we will not be recruiting Casuals.

MAIN PROGRESSION CORE INFORMATION:
Main RBG Schedule: (Tues & Weds 8:45PM ST - 11:45PMST). We are not recruiting mediocre players or alts. If you are skilled you must prove so with gear, experience, achievement logs & schedule wargames. We RBG comfortably 2 days a week and you are expected to have 95% attendance. Serious applicants can apply @ www.d7-kil.com or pm Spartaxan for a teamspeak interview.

Guild introduction
Division VII was created by me Spartaxan and Fiancee Nitetress along with some old members from Disciples of Disorder on Kel'thuzad. Division VII was founded on February 1st 2013, with a vision of creating a solid guild environment for arena, rated battlegrounds and world pvp with an outstanding reputation. We want to build around a core of active, experienced players with a shared interest in pvp. We now have around 500+ active members and more are expected. The guild consists of players with high arena and rated battleground experience, and a lot of our members are already competing towards high ratings this season as well.

We are opening recruitment for the following:
- Main Core 1 Progression RBG Team (Tues & Weds 8:45PM ST - 1145PM ST)
- World PVP/City Raids/City Defense
- Housing Arena Groups/RBG Groups
- Weekend Casual RBG Group

There will be a 10m RBG alt group (Maybe bumped up to two depending on how many players are interested). If you are interested in this feel free to PM Spartaxan, Nitetress, Shamwich, Hotshot, Candydots for more information. Again we are not recruiting mediocre players for our RBG positions. Gear, Experience, Achiev Logs will be required before acceptance.

WORLD PVP RECRUITMENT
Players interested in our daily wpvp operations are welcomed to join. You must be full malv and 90 to be accepted into our guild. See any officer for more information.

www.d7-kil.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Feel free to add my Real iD - mr.legacy@Hotmail.com

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cYD1Prevm7A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K1YEbi5bBDU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XCOX2SSXVtM

Screenshots:

http://d7-kil.com/forum/uploads/gallery/category_1/gallery_1_1_390229.png
http://d7-kil.com/forum/uploads/gallery/category_1/gallery_1_1_218827.png
http://d7-kil.com/community/images/rocketlauncher/frontpage/roksprocket-features/img1.jpg

Need more players
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
*yawns* i should sooo go to bed
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I only know a little about your server and know it's high on it's PvP which I find awesome. How do you guys fair going up against Alliance PvP guilds like Schwarzenegger Will BRB and I believe Ruinous may be another one...?

I love competitive PvP guild wars. Even on my low pop server I managed to have a couple Alliance guilds have me as KoS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We fair very well against SWBRB, our guilds really aren't a huge fan of lag so we tend to bring out about 15 to 20 people for random wpvp and for scheduled events we might bring around 40.
Ruinous doesn't really come out anymore unless you attack Stormwind and maybe Ironforge, they will bring out a ton of people but we are more than equipped to handle the challenge.
Edited by Ebiahh on 6/21/2013 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Schwarzeneggar is a great guild and is respected throughout D7. We can hold our own against them but they always present a challenge that brings players back to the BC era. You can always expect a good brawl when it comes to them with an equal opportunity.

Ruinous has numbers, however as of late they don't have alot of activity with wpvp. We downed all 4 kings last week and got our members FOR THE HORDE achievement's. We also did a successful defense and ended up wiping ruinous multiple times including the last part of the battle where we wiped them in Forest song before they could summon a 3rd raid group.

I won't be cocky and say we don't get wiped by them because we do but given a fair fight it's usually a win.

Even on my low pop server I managed to have a couple Alliance guilds have me as KoS.

I know how that feels. Ebiahh and I are KOS and We also have a 40k bounty on our heads as of now :] Lot's of opportunity!! Should come hang out with us via Battletag.

mr.legacy@hotmail.com
Edited by Spartaxan on 6/21/2013 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We fair very well against SWBRB, our guilds really aren't a huge fan of lag so we tend to bring out about 15 to 20 people for random wpvp and for scheduled events we might bring around 40.
Ruinous doesn't really come out anymore unless you attack Stormwind and maybe Ironforge, they will bring out a ton of people but we are more than equipped to handle the challenge.

Awesome, well I know they're doing Universal Realms in 5.4 which means people from other realms can join guilds and access single AH's..not to mention I mainly PvP (and love World PvP.) I'm assuming we'll all mesh in together since we're already CRZ pals..I've always been a huge fan of World PvP so if it goes through I'll probably want to be more involved with a PvP guild and just keep my other toons in this one for PvE.

I'm definitely interested and will keep in touch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Schwarzeneggar is a great guild and is respected throughout D7. We can hold our own against them but they always present a challenge that brings players back to the BC era. You can always expect a good brawl when it comes to them with an equal opportunity.

Ruinous has numbers, however as of late they don't have alot of activity with wpvp. We downed all 4 kings last week and got our members FOR THE HORDE achievement's. We also did a successful defense and ended up wiping ruinous multiple times including the last part of the battle where we wiped them in Forest song before they could summon a 3rd raid group.

I won't be cocky and say we don't get wiped by them because we do but given a fair fight it's usually a win.

Even on my low pop server I managed to have a couple Alliance guilds have me as KoS.

I know how that feels. Ebiahh and I are KOS and We also have a 40k bounty on our heads as of now :] Lot's of opportunity!! Should come hang out with us via Battletag.

mr.legacy@hotmail.com

Will do I'll add you when I get back into game. Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Still looking for more players :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Work is terrible way too busy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Need more players :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Gonna be fun tonight!
Edited by Spartaxan on 6/22/2013 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
37 Pandaren Rogue
ring ring ring banana phone
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Putting up a late night bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Spartan <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Always looking for more players
Edited by Nitetress on 6/23/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
So much sexy in this thread. Give me your numbers!
Reply Quote
Bump from SWBRB, great guild and great players.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We're so pimp we win AV's all day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]