Flintte's Fantastic Fritters (OT Thread)

90 Dwarf Priest
Sister-in-law went into labor a few hours ago!

We waited at the hospital for a while, but my dad took us home. Time to sleep a bit until this baby pops out. Yay, babies.

YAY!
90 Night Elf Priest
......... My realm JUST got this announcement ..... "Realm First: Grand Empress Shek'zeer!" for Heroic difficulty.

Wow.
90 Tauren Priest
..... My realm JUST got this announcement ..... "Realm First: Grand Empress Shek'zeer!" for Heroic difficulty.

Wow.

Progression!
90 Troll Druid
Ompong, Rain, Eein.

Who do I contact to be your friends on Coeurl?

Ompong = Ramsez Ironheart
Eein = Eein Black
idk rain name, let me check again later !

......... My realm JUST got this announcement ..... "Realm First: Grand Empress Shek'zeer!" for Heroic difficulty.

Wow.

empress is hard ! :P
Edited by Ompong on 6/21/2013 11:12 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
So I just spent like 5 hours watching The Vampire Diaries.

The guys on there are shirtless so much that it's worth watching.
90 Draenei Paladin

Wow.

Reminds me of being on Borean Tundra and seeing the Realm First for Heroic Lich King... about a month after Cataclym launched, and we were all level 80 already.

/sigh
90 Draenei Shaman
Your sister in law has my sincerest condolences on the upcoming eighteen year demonic presence in her home.
90 Tauren Druid
So tonight we went into ToT on my lockout at Twins. We were missing a DPS at raid time, so started to clear trash. We were still missing a DPS once the trash was down (no surprise, as even the Twins trash is easier than the Horridon bridge of doom), so decided, what the heck?, and pulled anyways so at least the tanks could work on their swaps and positioning. Even with 9 people, 7 of whom had never seen it outside of LFR, we had Suen dead and Lu'lin down to less than 5% before the enrage.

Our 10th person showed up, and of course, we deadified them on the next pull.

WHY IS THIS THE 11th BOSS?!?!

We will probably spend the next few weeks continuing to derp on Lei Shen, but at least it is more fun than derping on that stupid overgrown lizard who doesn't drop trinkets.
90 Night Elf Priest
Our 10th person showed up, and of course, we deadified them on the next pull.

So normally I would congratulate you on your kill.
/highpaw??

Edit: I'm reading the Holy Paladin threads and am I wrong in thinking that ..... EF blanketing to keep Mastery rolling is the exact same mechanic that Disco priests had with Divine Aegis and POH?

edit edit: Apparently paladins are one of the weakest healers in the game. And this person is considering switching to monk or shaman. hahahahahhahhahahahah
Edited by Dreamling on 6/22/2013 1:42 AM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Oh, don't get me wrong. We were very happy to see new loot, but to be honest, there wasn't a lot of that sense of satisfaction that we normally feel after downing a new boss, simply because it really wasn't all that challenging. A number of the trash pulls in ToT are harder than the Twins. So yes, it is nice to kill something other than Jin'rokh as a guild, it really didn't feel like, well, a raid boss.

Lei Shen, on the other hand, should keep us occupied for a while, but I think we can down him with enough practice. I think that will feel so much more like an accomplishment. :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I rarely just relax and have fun. I am SO jealous of people who just log into wow and have fun and not care that they dont have gold or that some of their gear doesn't have an enchant or they missed the raid that night.

Just a short time ago, this was me. Reading everything I could get my hands on, farming mats for raid, raiding, farming more mats for raid, enchanting everything I owned, and keep spare gems and enchants in my bags. Now? After my raid group fell apart, I've been raiding normals, hanging out at the Shrine and letting people provide their own eats. WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME!!! :(
90 Draenei Shaman
Oh, don't get me wrong. We were very happy to see new loot, but to be honest, there wasn't a lot of that sense of satisfaction that we normally feel after downing a new boss, simply because it really wasn't all that challenging. A number of the trash pulls in ToT are harder than the Twins. So yes, it is nice to kill something other than Jin'rokh as a guild, it really didn't feel like, well, a raid boss.

Yeah, Consorts is definitely like a trash pull. It angers me that they made that fight #11.

Grats on the kill, tho! That trash drops purples ;D
90 Dwarf Priest
Your sister in law has my sincerest condolences on the upcoming eighteen year demonic presence in her home.

After 12 hours in labor, the baby was finally born at 11 today. My sister-in-law definitely was not prepared for how exhausting the experience was. But babies!
90 Tauren Priest
After 12 hours in labor, the baby was finally born at 11 today. My sister-in-law definitely was not prepared for how exhausting the experience was. But babies!

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
90 Tauren Druid
Yay for the new family member!
90 Night Elf Druid
Aw, yay! Baby!
90 Draenei Monk

well I guess thats one way of looking at it :/
90 Troll Druid
06/22/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Flintte

congratulations!
90 Night Elf Druid

Wow.

Lol, someone on our server (my horde server ysera) did sha and they were bragging about it. Everyone was just laughing.
90 Pandaren Priest
06/22/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Flintte

YAY! Babies!!!! :D Congratulations!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]