My friend just started a warrior

90 Night Elf Druid
We plan on doing arena and mostly pvp at 90 and I don't know what to level with him. Ill probably want to heal or damage with him. I'd love to pocket heal him in bg's and stuff. I'm really into putting out lots of heals. I like having output healing. I enjoy have a Lot of mobility. Obviously I need to be able to have escapes/have defenses because its pvp. I want to be wanted in pvp groups. I kind of enjoy hots, but theres nothing like seeing all the green numbers flying around mh screen. This sound like any class? I will focus on 3's and rated bg's. I want to be able to log onto this class everyday and know I won't be bored :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sounds like a resto druid or a mw monk :)

I haven't played my monk above level 85, but they're pretty mobile and very stong in pvp if you're looking for something to level up with your friend :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]