WindWalker RBG's Last Pick

90 Human Monk
Now with RoP pretty much useless no one sees DPS monk viable at all in RBGs especially if the team already has a MW and/or BrewM. Every other DPS spec has something better to bring to the table so why bother with a WW right? The only reason you would pick up a WW for RBGs is if its a PugJustForCap team or by some miracle you can't find a tank, Druid or even Lock at all to flag carry.
Blizz, give WW a teamplayer ability or something. It doesn't even have to be super OP, like for instance make Transcendence:Transfer usable on friendly targets. Seriously when just trying to cap Conquest it feels like I'm in elementary school and I am one of the last few losers in line to be chosen to play dodgeball. (Not saying I was one of those. lol I was a tryhard when it came to physical education games. ;b)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
WW needs a group ability for PvE as well so here is to hoping we get something. I really like the idea of the three minute CD that boosts mastery and gives a 10 stack of brew. Would fit right in with TeB mechanically and give us a big CD. Just call it some "Essence of the White Tiger" or call it a statue as long as I don't have to place it with a reticule and I'd be ecstatic.
Reply Quote
All melee at the moment are in a bad place for rbgs. WW monks are a very selfish class. They don't bring much to the team.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Would love it if blizzard would allow any of our mobility for flag carrying. We offer nothing for the group so why not let us use out abilities with the flag. If roll, flying serpent kick, and tigers lust were all available to us plus our fortifying brew and touch of karma we would instantly be a sought after FC. We could at least have a chance to get into the games. We don't have the burst like a warrior or pally, rogues bring the smoke bomb and the best healer lock down, and the of course dks bring the gorefiends.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Would love it if blizzard would allow any of our mobility for flag carrying. We offer nothing for the group so why not let us use out abilities with the flag. If roll, flying serpent kick, and tigers lust were all available to us plus our fortifying brew and touch of karma we would instantly be a sought after FC. We could at least have a chance to get into the games. We don't have the burst like a warrior or pally, rogues bring the smoke bomb and the best healer lock down, and the of course dks bring the gorefiends.

All of those abilities are usable while carrying a flag in WSG, Peaks, and EoTS. They do not work for carts in Deepwind however, and are not as effective when carrying orbs in Kotmogu.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Now with RoP pretty much useless no one sees DPS monk viable at all in RBGs especially if the team already has a MW and/or BrewM. Every other DPS spec has something better to bring to the table so why bother with a WW right? The only reason you would pick up a WW for RBGs is if its a PugJustForCap team or by some miracle you can't find a tank, Druid or even Lock at all to flag carry.
Blizz, give WW a teamplayer ability or something. It doesn't even have to be super OP, like for instance make Transcendence:Transfer usable on friendly targets. Seriously when just trying to cap Conquest it feels like I'm in elementary school and I am one of the last few losers in line to be chosen to play dodgeball. (Not saying I was one of those. lol I was a tryhard when it came to physical education games. ;b)

Also, I wouldn't say that RoP is useless. It's not as good as it used to be. But it's still great to help lock down a healer, peel for healers, etc.

Generally, most RBG teams don't like to double up on classes if they can avoid doing so. Variety is the spice of life and all. A few will bring 2 Warlocks or Hunters because their damage is stupid good and they're ranged, but it's not an overwhelming problem.

Granted, I've only started RBGing on this character recently, but I haven't really had problems getting into RBGs on OQueue. And when people see the damage I can put out and the control that I have, they're usually pretty stoked to have a WW monk.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

All of those abilities are usable while carrying a flag in WSG, Peaks, and EoTS. They do not work for carts in Deepwind however, and are not as effective when carrying orbs in Kotmogu.

Ahupnatun was trolling was and u fell for it. just so u kno..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]