HEY PALADINS! Do you like POLEARMS!?

I still wish I didn't vendor my Ranseur

BLIZZARD BRING BACK RANSEUR PLZ

It's a different color (a better one, imo -- blood knight colors), but Terokk's Quill is still an option for people that didn't save their ranseur and want the model again.

Coincidentally, I just got that yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think polearms fit in very well with Paladins. I am a huge Warhammer40k fan and love the Greyknights, who most use polearms, with guns on them, but still. Same with the Custodes. Its one of the reasons i play a Paladin, to me they fit both those groups best. Would love a decent halberd, one grey and militaristic , the other Golden. A guy can wish.
Reply Quote
I think polearms fit in very well with Paladins. I am a huge Warhammer40k fan and love the Greyknights, who most use polearms, with guns on them, but still. Same with the Custodes. Its one of the reasons i play a Paladin, to me they fit both those groups best. Would love a decent halberd, one grey and militaristic , the other Golden. A guy can wish.

*fist bump*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hammers > All
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/01/2013 04:53 AMPosted by Woa
I think polearms fit in very well with Paladins.

Blood Elf paladins yeah, other races i cannot see it. But I do support the idea of OP.

Hammers > All

Indeed.
Edited by Jakosta on 8/1/2013 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've wanted either STR polearms or the ability to transmog them for sometime!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]