resto druid or mw monk?

90 Human Death Knight
i am thinking of getting into rbg healing and was wondering what is better, the only thing i like bout preists is the sheild...other than that i dont care for them and i hate healing as a pally and the shammy is something i dont care for, so it is between resto druid and mw monk, so which one is more wanted for rbgs?<br/><br/>i also fina resto and mw to be the same amount of fun
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Right now, MW monk is preferred for RBGs. They have absurd mobility/survivability, and make decent flag carriers for WSG or Twin Peaks. One of my co-healers on our low MMR RBG team is a MW monk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
thanks for answer, i know im having a blast with both...one thing im noticing tho, i have retards runnning away from when at like 20% health
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
And then they will say, "WTF heals?" Yeah, DPS can be a real challenge in BGs. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]