WW 2-piece T16 set bonus

90 Pandaren Monk
I started this on MMO-C but thought I would put it here as well. Currently Blizzard is trying to work something around Combo Breaker for our 2-piece T16. They started out by giving Combo Breaker as a Chi builder. However that was a bit too awkward of an implementation causing us to lower our GCD cap to about 6k at most with Ascension. They then changed it to a straight up buff to Combo Breaker: Blackout Kick and Combo Breaker: Tiger Palm. Current implementation is a very marginal gain but numbers can be adjusted.

However what I'm posting is what is your suggestion on what the 2-piece should be. Keep in mind it needs to revolve around Combo Breaker.

The one suggestion I averted to in the after-mention thread was something along the lines of:

"Whenever a Combo Breaker is used, all damage is increased by 5% for 6 seconds. Stacking"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
A nice one that wouldn't happen- Combo Breaker now has a chance to refresh the CD on Rising Sun Kick. We'd still have to pay chi to use it, but the CD would end.

2 piece - Your Combo Breaker proc'd Tiger Palms and Black out Kicks now cast a duplicate spell for 50% of the initial damage done.

2 piece- You can now store an additional 4 chi
4 piece- Your combo breaker proc'd Tiger Palms and Blackout kicks now generate 1 and 2 chi respectively when used.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The combo beaker damage could be a bit higher from two piece,but I still dread 4pc. Would love for things to just slow down a tad rather than giving me MORE energy and MORE chi with fewer GCDs to get it all spent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/20/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Elv
Combo Breaker now has a chance to refresh the CD on Rising Sun Kick.

This would be a pretty great 4pc, just for the fun value. Traditionally the final 4pc of an expansion changes things, it's meant to matter.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Would love for things to just slow down a tad rather than giving me MORE energy and MORE chi with fewer GCDs to get it all spent.

This. The old mastery gave me Chi/Energy capping nightmares whenever I thought about the final tier of this expansion. The first implementation of our new 2pc (and the 4pc as is) gives me those nightmares again...
Edited by Ramayana on 6/21/2013 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
06/21/2013 02:34 AMPosted by Facehurt
Combo Breaker now has a chance to refresh the CD on Rising Sun Kick.

This would be a pretty great 4pc, just for the fun value. Traditionally the final 4pc of an expansion changes things, it's meant to matter.

Not sure how I'd feel about RSK just randomly resetting though. Would prefer to see like jab having a chance to increase the arpen of RSK to 100% (effect reduced against players I suppose). Would give it a good deal of potency.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah, something like "Your Combo Breaker: Blackout Kicks cause your next Rising Sun Kick within 20 seconds to deal Nature damage".

edit: Your Combo Breaker: Tiger Palm grant an extra 5% ArP, stacking 3 times, who knows.
Edited by Facehurt on 6/21/2013 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]