PVP horde

90 Blood Elf Warlock
okay pvping on horde is just ridiculous now. the win to lose ratio for me so far is 1:15 which is beyond horde just having a bad time. because its summer every friggen 8 year old is now on wow and im pretty sure most of the little kids play horde character because well lets face it monsters are cool and alliance is mostly humanish characters. anyway something has to be done because i have been doing battle grounds since i woke up and have not won a single one of them. it is ridiculous and impossible to earn honor now.

is there any solution?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yes, yes, we know.

Both factions lose every game and everyone sucks for <insert ridiculous reason here>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
dude you don't even have glyphs at lvl 90, not to mention a bunch of other things missing
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh yeah? Well, my luck is sooo bad, I get credited with a loss as soon as I log on, and then get credited with another loss just for pulling up the Honor Tab.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Stormstrike Horde, haven't lost a BG since Friday afternoon.

You're on MG, pug a premade out of trade channel and get carried away from that gear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
3 Empty Glyph slots
8 Unenchanted items
2 Empty Sockets
Missing Living Steel Belt Buckle

B-b-b-better run to the forums and blame my faction.

Get good.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah... I don't think I've lost a BG since school let out.

I think it's you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Don't do any bg's until later in the evening and you will be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
first of all the character up there is not the one im pvping with.

and thank you ebiahh for actually being helpful i will just have to wait until all the little kiddies go to sleep.

and really? you really think if this was my character i was pvping with is the reason why im losing alterac valley/isle of conquest? no its because people fight in the middle and just watch as the alliance take over every base.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
and it IS my faction what aren't you understanding!!!! they fight in the middle and don't even try to cap!!!!

ya know why???

because half of them are 8 year olds!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
besides i guarantee you if i were to be in full tyrannical and completely enchanted and gemmed it would not make a difference.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Horde is bad, and if you don't agree, it's because you're 8 years old. Got it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Youre just having bad luck. Ive only lost 2 BGs for the past two days, and it was because we didnt have any healers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
besides i guarantee you if i were to be in full tyrannical and completely enchanted and gemmed it would not make a difference.

el oh el
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
im serious my gear would not affect the outcome of AV or almost every other BG because we lose by such an enormous margin
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/20/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Backhandjack

you're right. it's only like 30% more stats. what difference does 30% make?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
yes 30% stats for JUST ME! IT does not make a difference if everyone is fighting in the middle and not capping!! are you trying to say my gear would decide the outcome of very battle ive lost! we are losing by a HUGE margin that 30% stats for me would not make a difference
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
im serious my gear would not affect the outcome of AV or almost every other BG because we lose by such an enormous margin

Well that explains why you complain about losing. Blacklist AV/IOC and watch your wins skyrocket.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Blacklist AV/IOC and watch your wins skyrocket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]