PVP horde

35 Orc Warrior
06/20/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Fats
Blacklist AV/IOC and watch your wins skyrocket.

To add, AV and IOC..IT IS NOT YOUR FACTION! ITS YOUR FACTIONS BOTS, as I have been in both with over 20+ bots.
Edited by Fìona on 6/20/2013 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
wow blacklisting those made all the difference in the world
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman

Good, now enjoy your wins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i am 73-3 this week,cant complane ( one lose was ioc and 2 in sota )
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
06/20/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Nilix
one lose was ioc

Can thank me for that ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
06/20/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Jugaa
one lose was ioc

Can thank me for that ;)

i saw horde started running 40 man ioc premade ... we should get in so you can have your nerd points
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
we should get in so you can have your nerd points

ALL I need is 23 bomb disarms in that crappy BG!! I may be willing just for that LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Wow that was pretty fast change of opinion. Its almost like the Ally is really bad at PvP.

I wonder what the horde que time will jump to when everybody realizes why even bother playing on the Ally side.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
06/20/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Fats

Wow that was pretty fast change of opinion. Its almost like the Ally is really bad at PvP.

I wonder what the horde que time will jump to when everybody realizes why even bother playing on the Ally side.

ive played with 12 mins horde que in wrath .. now its 5 mins , since we sit in big que and people will do all they can to win... so its win/win for horde.

And i was alliance all cata+mop till cheap faction change,my win rating was about 80% ( on alliance) but i had to work for 2-3 people to make it a win,now i just relax and have fun playing with people who actually do things to win and not just que with 300k hp and afk all game
Edited by Nilix on 6/20/2013 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
And i was alliance all cata+mop till cheap faction change,my win rating was about 80% ( on alliance) but i had to work for 2-3 people to make it a win,now i just relax and have fun playing with people who actually do things to win and not just que with 300k hp and afk all game

Still some how its an even match up. Yeah not buying it anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I'll help you Jugaa. I'll kill glaives to prolong the game and then be your distraction by the gate.

Stamper#1602
Reply Quote
maybe you should join the alliance or do pve if you are bad at pvp and lose all the time lol
Reply Quote
24 Troll Shaman
Stormstrike Horde, haven't lost a BG since Friday afternoon.

You're on MG, pug a premade out of trade channel and get carried away from that gear.

Sounds about right. As a former Norgannon Alliance player, the Alliance in Stormstrike are absolutely dreadful.
Reply Quote
44 Human Priest

The odd thing is that both sides report around the same amount of bots. Usually the side with instant queues has that plague. How odd.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Blacklist Av and Ioc and you will be Shocked when you lose.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
Blacklist Av and Ioc and you will be Shocked when you lose.

Looks like he did, and if what he says is correct then I am laughing my !@# off. Go go horde!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

You guys going to be playing this weekend?

I've been playing way too much Alliance this last week and a half, and I'm sick of AV and IOC. I need to get out and stretch my PVP muscles.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
dear OP

What happened? Did mummy and daddy cancel your credit card and you got kicked out of Goon Squad?

don't know what that was for but ok.

and no now that i blacklisted those BGs im am now about 20 wins and only lost twice.
i really only ended up getting into those two bgs when i qued before i blacklisted them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]