An apology and a request for help.

90 Draenei Paladin
As an emissary from Sargeras, I would like to apologize to Lothar. We know not what we have done, but we are well aware of the curse that has been placed upon us. We will better our ways, but we need the answer. How can we cure ourselves of the plague that is a Lumanni?
Edited by Roliaa on 6/21/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Take him back NOW..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Take him back NOW..

I'm not even asking them to take him back. I just want to figure out how they got rid of him and repeat the process.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Rofl that kid took advantage of the 50% off transfers eh, and already made a friend it seems. Have fun with that annoyance is all I can say. On a higher pop server going take a lot longer for his bad rep to build up.

Always claiming he will beat you in a duel if you said something bad about him as if 1v1 meant anything. I put him on ignore after acting even more childish than normal over a tier token for x-mog in ulduar. If I remember right he talked to one of the keepers thus ruining our 0 lights run.

I guess you could always start a thread on the Sargeras realm forums about him and every act he does. A lot of the times in trade when I was here I read people had him on ignore as well when somebody brought up his name, him and Suppy. Sadly with LFD/LFR server rep means nothing any more so anybody like him can still play with no worries, even more so on higher pop realms where pugs pop up all over and where a new guild seems to pop up every 5 minutes. Spread the word about him best you can and watch him deny every thing in trade/forum threads.

Win for Lothar, loss for Sargeras and or any other realm he may move to.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Well he has been removed from several guilds recently due to his reputation. So it's building fast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Not 5minutes after logging in on Sargeras Lumanni had already contacted me LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
As an emissary from Sargeras, I would like to apologize to Lothar. We know not what we have done, but we are well aware of the curse that has been placed upon us. We will better our ways, but we need the answer. How can we cure ourselves of the plague that is a Lumanni?

No refunds all sales are final, etc. That said, my sympathies to your server.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
My sympathies are with you sargeres, stay strong my friends. <Big Deal> Guys, good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
What are the odds you would transfer to where lumanni is derap :p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
wait, wtf... Big Deal left Lothar???
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah they did.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Big Deal left Lothar, and took Lummani with them. It is a moment filled with many emotions.

I miss Big Deal, and not Lummani =3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was only in 3 guilds in sargeras and I've only been kicked out of 1 because of Roliaa LMAO I left team B just because...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
DISCLAIMER: Big Deal is no way supports, endorses, or associates with Lumanni. The use of Lumanni in association with Big Deal is highly frowned upon and will result in a paddlin'.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
what're you gonna do from Sargeras, emote on me? :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
DISCLAIMER: Big Deal is no way supports, endorses, or associates with Lumanni. The use of Lumanni in association with Big Deal is highly frowned upon and will result in a paddlin'.

A paddlin' might be worth it, but for the life of me I can not figure out how to associate Lumanni with Big Deal in any way. Perhaps we should start a thread for that?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I was one of the few who never grouped with the guy luckily enough, the only time I ever encountered him (besides the multiple whispers he likes to send out for random raids that never make it past the 1st boss) was when MoP first hit and my guild was working to get Sha of Anger down, we were second on the server but the first in the Alliance side to do so but that idiot delayed us for about an hour trying to wipe our raid because nobody invited him.

I would not wish him on my worst enemies. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
OK, so now I know one realm I definitely don't want to make a toon on. Sorry for your troubles, Sargeras.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
OMG Lothar is finally free of that ninja looting scammer??? Saints be praised!! Though I'm sorry to hear of Sargeras' misfortune all I can say is: if any of you group with him make sure to check the looting settings before you kill anything of worth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]