An apology and a request for help.

1 Human Mage
Well I for one can't say that I miss the little cretin...good riddance! Sorry Sargeras that you folks were the unfortunate recipients of this troll.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Maybe you guys will take Suppy too?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
best way to solve this problem is to take a shadow priest named Suppy from our server as well... hes the Ying to his Yang... and also... the last of our plight... please... take him too...
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
^^^ ^^^ Woot!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I for one am glad the little nuisance is gone, the trade channel trollage was enough to give even the most levelheaded of players a damned good reason to blow their brains out. That being said, I'm sorry you guys ended up with him. Give me a choice between Suppy and Lumanni and I'll keep Suppy any day, Suppy isn't deliberately malicious and obnoxious, whereas Lumanni seems to revel in it. Lumanni, you moron, when are you going to figure out that IT'S YOU? You come on this thread and basically say that the beginnings of your troubles on Sargeras are the thread author's fault and not yours.... when are you going to figure out that it's all your fault, that you're a scuzzbag who screws people over and is a whiny little b*tch if you don't get your way, who ninjas mounts and whatever else they can without regard for the effort that others in your group put in... It will catch up to you. Doesn't matter which aspect of life it is, if you treat people like dirt with no regard for anyone but yourself it will come back to bite you in the !@#. It's already started; look how many people already hate you. My advice to you is grow up, change your name and start acting like an adult, before every server in the damn game knows what a piece of work you are.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I hear he 1v1's me all the time
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
All I have to say is that I'm sorry and HA HA HA HA YOU'RE SCREWED HA HA HA HA! Once again though my deepest apologizes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
ah, the glory days of when your status on a server MATTERS.... :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm the only person that matters virral the only thing ive said about you was i killed you in tolbarad because people think you're god LOL i said hes just a normal person wtf you all go cry now because im better then you.
- king of lothar
- rick james !@#$%
- get your pantys wet
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
-#Suppykingoflothar
-Do you even lift
-Come @ me Luminerd
Edited by Destructable on 7/1/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
-Fite me irl nerd
-#Benchlyfestyle
-#420yoloblazeit
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This is what Lothar forum drama has become, yeaaaaaaaaa
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Celias the internet gangster
P.O.B v-walk
you're 12
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I heard Suppy pulls 150k DPS on ToT, you guys should take him too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
- king of lothar

you wut?
Reply Quote
-I started this gangster !@#$
-IGOTDATYOLOSWAG
-I'm amazing
Reply Quote
-Destructable for prez
-Maximum OverSwag
-#DownWithLumanerd
Edited by Celias on 7/2/2013 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
-RIP Etera
-
-
Reply Quote
-Destructable for prez
-Maximum OverSwag
-#DownWithLumanerd

YEAH DIS GUY GETS EET
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]