o.O
Reply Quote
12 Human Warlock
You can fly in Outland at level 58.
Edited by Kerigen on 6/22/2013 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
You can fly in Outland at 58.

No, you can't. Expert flying requires lvl 60.

Not unless they changed it at some point to either give expert flying to druids when they get flight form, or made it to where druids no longer need expert flying to use flight form.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Druid
ONE
It has been forever since I did it... but the druid flight form quest used to give you expert level flying.

EDIT: WOW .... it has bee a while.... now that I think about it I am think about swift flight
Edited by Thunderhorn on 6/22/2013 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
06/22/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Metascourge

Not unless they changed it at some point to either give expert flying to druids when they get flight form, or made it to where druids no longer need expert flying to use flight form.

Druids have been able to fly at 58 ever since they dropped it down to that level. I don't remember if they get Expert automatically at 58 to allow this, or if they waive the requirement for Flight Form, but any Druid should be able to fly in Outland at 58.

They just can't unlock flight in Azeroth until 60.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

You cannot fly in Azeroth at 58.
Reply Quote
12 Human Warlock
06/22/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Metascourge

Actually, you can. My friend is a druid and was able to fly in outland at level 58.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]