T16 WW set update

100 Undead Monk
Monk T16 Windwalker 2P Bonus Combo Breaker:increases the damage of Tiger Palm by 5%. Combo Breaker: Blackout Kick increases the damage of Blackout Kick by 5%.

A step in the right direction, but 5%? Really? That equates to a 0.75% dps increase on those spells overall, and about a 0.25% dps increase overall. Perhaps something more like 50% instead of 5%. A 2.5% dps increase is more along the lines of a set bonus boost. Someone enlighten me if there is some way this is actually good please.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
bump
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
nobody?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
5% does seem really low. 25%-50% sounds about right. Perhaps 10-20% if they just make it all Palms and Kicks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Well tiger eye increases are damage, and so does RSK? So 5% is justified in my opinion

If that were the case (Which I'm not entirely sure if it is) then it's still only like 9%.
Edited by Toshu on 6/21/2013 5:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Oh Gerts, you sho sirry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]