Celestial Blessings bug?

90 Orc Death Knight
I'm standing next to Wrathion in Jade Temple and nothing's happening. No one to talk to, no event sequence initiating, nothing. I completed the challenge at Krasarang right before going to Jade Temple. Yu'lon is the last celestial I need.

Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
this happened to me too! I had to ticket it to get credit! I didn't retry the entire quest because it was like 3 am and I didn't want to have to redo the challenge and fly to all 4 temples just to have it bug again.
Edited by Lansuppercut on 6/20/2013 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
That happened to me. I, after a few tries, beat the challenge and then went to the other temples for the blessing. After I did it, and the quest showed completed, Wrathion didn't want to give me credit for all that effort! I logged out, disabled addons, and all of that, but it didn't help. Finally, for kicks, I did the challenge again. I didn't bother abandoning the quest or anything, but once I beat Wrathion the second time, he was willing to concede that I had, indeed, completed the quest.

I didn't ticket it. Probably should have submitted a bug ticket.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
That happened to me. I, after a few tries, beat the challenge and then went to the other temples for the blessing. After I did it, and the quest showed completed, Wrathion didn't want to give me credit for all that effort! I logged out, disabled addons, and all of that, but it didn't help. Finally, for kicks, I did the challenge again. I didn't bother abandoning the quest or anything, but once I beat Wrathion the second time, he was willing to concede that I had, indeed, completed the quest.

I didn't ticket it. Probably should have submitted a bug ticket.

but his is bugged on yulon not the tiger temple

he's not going to challenge the caster test
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
but his is bugged on yulon not the tiger temple

he's not going to challenge the caster test

Hm, I'm a little confused. Are you saying that he couldn't even talk to Yulon?

I didn't run into that problem. I went to Jade Temple first, spoke to Yulon, and completed that challenge. Then I ran around the other three temples and managed to talk to all of the other Celestials, which gave me a quest completion. However, Wrathion didn't want to admit that I beat him, apparently, and wouldn't let me complete the quest until I beat him again. :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
ticketed it, oh well. thanks for replies
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I just encountered the same problem with this quest....I put in a ticket because after three days of trying to get the challenge done I refuse to do it again. Problem is I am not sure how long it will take Blizz to get back to me so I am stuck in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Go out to the very front entrance to the temple, if you watch your mini-map you will see a chat bubble. You have to talk to this Wrathion to initiate the Yulon cut scene, not the one already inside by the dragon.
Edited by Runowa on 8/13/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Pandaren Monk
ty purple it worked like that
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Runowa is correct. To complete this part of the quest, you can't fly into the temple and try to speak to Wrathion. Though the challenge will be available to complete, you won't get credit for talking to Yu'lon unless you start the conversation with Wrathion *outside the main gate of the temple*, which will start a cut scene, after which you'll get credit for talking to her.
Reply Quote
81 Undead Priest
I have talked to all four of the celestrials did the ranged dps challenge and when i go back to the veiled stair, It wont let me turn it in... Any ideas why???
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
08/06/2014 05:28 AMPosted by Itsmuhpriest
Any ideas why???

is it showing as "complete" in your log?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^bump Runowa
Edited by Hagrat on 9/10/2014 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
08/13/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Runowa
Go out to the very front entrance to the temple, if you watch your mini-map you will see a chat bubble. You have to talk to this Wrathion to initiate the Yulon cut scene, not the one already inside by the dragon.

omg thank you....I had just completed my healer challenge (after frustratingly dying several times) and could NOT figure this out..thank you so much O.O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]