Raid Frames are gone

90 Draenei Shaman
i am baffled on this one...i had my raid frames up and working great for all my toons and i log in tonight and they are missing....i have done the /reload and checked addons and have exited the game completely and well they are still gone. It is hard to tank or heal when i cannot see anyone in the party/raid....Please Help.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I have this issue as well!
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Priest
I have this issue also, and I've tried everything I can think of, include a complete re-load of the game. For me, the frames are missing no matter what the size of the group is. However, it's only affecting One of my multiple accounts; namely the first account that I created. The other accounts are fine. I agree with the other folks here, Please Help.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Rogue
same here
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
My Blizzard raid frames have gone missing too. Haven't been able to figure out how to get them back. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Shaman
Same GRRRRR!!!! BS BUGS
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Soooo, I disabled Healbot and viola! Blizzard raid frames are back. Not sure if it's just some odd setting I had selected in Healbot or not, but I don't think so. I hadn't changed anything and they were there one day and gone the next. Further experimentation is required. lol

Hope that helps some of you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I had the same issue and I turned healbot off all of a sudden ta da i have raid frames again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I found a solution.
It is a setting in healbot.
Under options>skins>general Make sure that hide raid frames is not checked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]