85 warriors

89 Human Warrior
I'm having a little bit of difficulty in bg's and what not as a warrior and i know alot of the warriors in the 85 twink bracket are arms but i like fury, I enjoy both but fury is insane with cd's except when you're in a BG with 5 hunters and a few rogues ,then it's just not fun at all. So basically ,what would you go to combat dat horde line up, arms or fury?
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
I don't really play a warrior so i can't really tell you why arms is the better spec, but i know without a doubt it is the best choice in terms of pvp. There's really not much you can do about hunters as a warrior because they can kill you out of your charge range. As for rogues, i believe arms warriors crush them, at least at 90. My best advice for them is to just stay on top of them and do damage. If the rogue wants to kill you he will have to save his burst for your second wind so don't let him get you that low.
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Paladin
I'm having a little bit of difficulty in bg's and what not as a warrior and i know alot of the warriors in the 85 twink bracket are arms but i like fury, I enjoy both but fury is insane with cd's except when you're in a BG with 5 hunters and a few rogues ,then it's just not fun at all. So basically ,what would you go to combat dat horde line up, arms or fury?

When horde has 6 Hunters/rogues(and its a WSG/TP POP) play prot and get really good at/practice FCing. When you out play 4 bm hunters and a handful of rogues as a warrior with zero support, its a huge ego boost. When you get thrown into SOTA/eots just play arms. Fury is fun tbh. it isn't optimal tho.

once you start carrying games against a opposing comp that should be unbreatable it makes it fun. beating a 5 man premade with your other 9 on your team(qualified useless) becomes something to live for. 85s can be fun no matter what. You will notice people startinig to focus target you as soon as you enter the match. Battlegroundtargets addon. See people targeting you, the fear in there eyes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Nifftaziklol/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Chillbrochad/advanced
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Monk
Has anyone tried to prot with a mantid skyreaver in bgs? I heard prot was doing well in lower brackets. I have been told things that weren't true before though.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
prots are redonk in low level bg's i was doing on on a non boa toon im rafing up with a friend at level 42 and was hitting 4k+ crit shield slams with just instance gear and some greens so i could only imagine what a geared prot would hit for.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
@jakesonyou, that's incredibly hard to do with a rogue like Gadrin or other geared rogues who just wtf 150k evic on your face, however it has been done as arms i vs'd 2 eh rogues and got em,And thank you Shlbropally I definetley will, wantin to see dat fear, Not yet paddlefaster, I'm wantin to test SHF in bg's
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Hey Leeroy, not trying to be a @@!%*#@% here but what's up with your gems? You have an int gem in your shoulders. =?
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
Pglove, the reason i have that gem is because at the time it was the first Orange gem i could find for the bonus so i didn't care if it was int or not XD , know how hard it is to find JC swith dem lava coral cuts
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
you an 87 twink or just lvling by bg's?
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Twink, went 87 for banners. 8-)
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
Oh nice, how are the banners?
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Don't know yet. Just hit 87 and finished gear up yesterday and I can't do bgs with this awful laptop I'm on.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
Ahh ok, well i really do hope to see you in the bg's soon and hopefully you can let me know how 87 is, i would never dream of going 87 otherwise guildies would kill me XD
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
lol, sure thing man. I expect the damage won't be as high, but 20% damage for your team and intervene targets wherever you want them are serious stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
06/22/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Shlbropally

When horde has 6 Hunters/rogues(and its a WSG/TP POP) play prot and get really good at/practice FCing. When you out play 4 bm hunters and a handful of rogues as a warrior with zero support, its a huge ego boost. When you get thrown into SOTA/eots just play arms. Fury is fun tbh. it isn't optimal tho.

once you start carrying games against a opposing comp that should be unbreatable it makes it fun. beating a 5 man premade with your other 9 on your team(qualified useless) becomes something to live for. 85s can be fun no matter what. You will notice people startinig to focus target you as soon as you enter the match. Battlegroundtargets addon. See people targeting you, the fear in there eyes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Nifftaziklol/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Chillbrochad/advanced

lol!
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
lol, sure thing man. I expect the damage won't be as high, but 20% damage for your team and intervene targets wherever you want them are serious stuff.

Yeah i was just thinking that the damage and what not you can bring to your team can be pretty game changing, you'll still do a solid amount of damage as well
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
My warrior is 87 and I top charts and can usually hold my own pretty well.

There's no reason you should be having problems in that gear.

Go Arms and sit in Defensive Stance and just roll on kids. Warriors require a lot of awareness and intelligent cool-down usage.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
When you're versing a hunter who knows how to disengage and take 1/4th of your hp in an arcane shot and his pet crits you for 100k, You can try, but unlikely to succeed, but i should be rolling arms, fury isn't that great when you don't have cds.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
When you're versing a hunter who knows how to disengage and take 1/4th of your hp in an arcane shot and his pet crits you for 100k, You can try, but unlikely to succeed, but i should be rolling arms, fury isn't that great when you don't have cds.

Well yeah, Hunters will do that to every class in their current state.

Use your disarm and your CDs well and you might have a chance.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
06/24/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Livemonk

Well yeah, Hunters will do that to every class in their current state.

Use your disarm and your CDs well and you might have a chance.

I'll certainly remember that the next time i go into bg's and vs hunters. Cheers. You should do a few if you havn't lately, it's nice unless you're ally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]