I am sorry, Alliance

65 Gnome Mage
My friend invited me to this game, i accepted and i started off my woW career with a level 1 gnome mage, named coggemore.

Me and my friend had great, fantastic memories from when i made this toon and when we played together, the best fun we had had for almost 3 years.

But then came the solo leveling. I was new to the game so i thought dungeoning was the most efficient way to level, so i did all the way form 19-57

That leveling process was not fun. The community made me feel terrible, like i was an absolute retard cause i didnt know what BoA was, like i was bad because i didnt know terms like rbg, and
CC.

But i had one gulidie, the nicest person on the game i had met, by far. He told me it was his first serious alliance toon and that he was just getting achievments.

I leveled with him, we had a lot of fun and had many inside jokes. Once he hit 60 he told me something in vent. It was one sentence

'Do you want to try out horde?' he said. At first i was a little skeptical, but i was considering it. i responded with 'but i heard they're even worse thanthe alliance with being nice and stuff'

He told me the alliance were worse, a lot worse

And i tried out horde. I made a tauren, a tauren druid that i specced into resto/boomkin. He was fun,but i stopped level himat level 41, and went back to minecraft.

IDK what drew meback but after about 4 months i cameback, deleted him, and otld my friend 'lets mke some hordies.'

We made some shamans, and i had never had a max toon in a game before soi didnt believe i would ever had onene. I was wrong. I got the shaman to 85, Then got boa and leveled a priest. I got my priest fully geared by the time MoP came out. After MoP came out i got 5 toons to 90, an 86, and 2 more incoming 90's

And one day. One day i looked at my old server. I looked at my level 57 gnome mage named Coggermore and i, not exaggerating, shed a tear. I shed a tear when i remembered all the fun i had on him, all the good times me and my friend had, all the good times back-peddling through level 15 instances just top piss people off. All the times we dueled for fun and when we did bg's just for fun.

then i pressed enter.

I pressed the enter key, the one key allowing me to log on without using my mouse, the key that started my new alliance career.

I logged on, i looked where i was, in the trade district which i have raided oh so many times on this toon and decimated the place. Another tear.

I am sorry, Alliance, for leaving you. I am sorry that i am leveling a gnome mage just for an achievement, and then just transferring him. I am sorry i call myself an Alliance when i know, deep down, that i am a horde. I love the factionthat took me in and let me stay there as its home, I love the horde and i love the people, Ironwolf clan members and all. Saytie, sheebah, Moomooihealzyou, and all my friends i have met. I love Canada and even Tredd, who, even though pisses me off some times, does truely want to help me become better. Even as i type this i shed tears from memories, I am sorry, Alliance.

And if you read all of this, and if you are a hordie like me, that switched from Alliance, i love you too, and i wish the best on you. Thank you, members of Bleeding Hollow and Uldaman. I post from Coggermore as a symbol of respect to him, and the Alliance.
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
Sorry if i spam bump i want people to read this
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/290/698/c3e.jpg
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
lol hiro
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
Bump, again, want people to read it, i didnt post this for nothing.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
*Sniffle*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Cool story bro, now go make me a sandwich.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just kidding, for real nice story glad to see you love horde though, it's funny how horde and alliance differences truly make WoW feel like 2 separate games. Regardless of your faction it's all about loving the game and making friends. Ironwolf Clan Bump.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Just kidding, for real nice story glad to see you love horde though, it's funny how horde and alliance differences truly make WoW feel like 2 separate games. Regardless of your faction it's all about loving the game and making friends. Ironwolf Clan Bump.

Sorry, hun. Cuties only.
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
Bumped
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
MVP
awww but you would of got the same sheet this side. I logged on to my very first toon I ever made a few mths ago...I made this toon in vanilla and lvled her to 70 with ppl I had played with for a year and knew this game and they never told me I was wearing the wrong gear. I was wearing spirit gear!!!!! as a lock 0.o you would think they would have said something to me knowing I was a complete noob LOL
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Hahahaa it's McLovin!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This is so cute. I want to hug you until you explode. ._.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Rogue
Goblin mage named Tonberry. GO!
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
You know it, sammy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]